Home

my starting qb won't play

This is a discussion on my starting qb won't play within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2010, 11:25 AM   #9
Rookie

virgil's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: my starting qb won't play

If it is a matter of these players demanding a trade, how long does it last for? I have no problem with them doing this, I do have a problem with not knowing about it or what I can do to change it. Even in the NFL, if a player requests a trade, it's because they want something. Do I have to prove a full winning season? Do they want more money?

Right now, I simmed 2 seasons with the Bills and I have 7 guys not starting who I am paying big money too. It's kinda BS
Old 01-06-2010, 12:25 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I think all of the old stuff might still be in there... just not displayed.

Along with players 'disappearing' (*probably* holding out/demanding trade), during the offseason it still says 'processing roles', etc even though we can't see those roles assigned to players anymore.
Old 01-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #11
Rookie

Victor Fox's Arena

OVR: 6

Yeah, so my created QB (91 OVR) was refusing to play (or something), so i traded him to the Pats for draft picks. The Pats then traded him to the Bears without telling me, and it took me forever to figure out where he went. THEN i had to give da Bears an arm and a leg just to get him back and NOW he's willing to play. Jerk.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2010, 02:26 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 1

this happened to me a couple weeks ago for preseason, i think. brady was active but the transactions said he 'choose not to go to camp' or something. he was ready on day 1 of the season though. ****ed me cause i had to sign a qb to have enough actives on my roster, and had to drop someone i didn't have to otherwise.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:00 PM   #13
Rookie

Victor Fox's Arena

OVR: 6

Aw crap. Just got to the off-season (after winning the Superbowl, mind you) to see i have $58.8 million in penalties. Also, I had just relocated to Los Angeles with this Jaguars franchise.

Let me recap. I just arrived in Los Angeles with -$17.33 million CAP. Sigh. Guess LA won't be getting a football team afterall.
Old 01-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgil
If it is a matter of these players demanding a trade, how long does it last for? I have no problem with them doing this, I do have a problem with not knowing about it or what I can do to change it. Even in the NFL, if a player requests a trade, it's because they want something. Do I have to prove a full winning season? Do they want more money?
it happens to me alot because I like to pick a crappy team to start with and build up, but in my experiences with it resigning them does nothing and it never gives away.. they just hate your team so much the only options you have is to trade them or release and resign.. sorry dude

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »