Home

My Madden Morality

This is a discussion on My Madden Morality within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2010, 11:51 PM   #1
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
My Madden Morality

First off I play sim. I play online a lot and as such I play a lot of not so fair players. So whenever I find someone like that and I can't stop them at all I look it up online to find ways to beat the play or find out if its unstoppable or a money play. Very often though ill find plays that are listed as money plays and I'll get a completion or a td because of it. I don't know at the time their money plays and I switch up my play calling a lot. I just feel cheated that I cheated and didn't know it and I may have won a game that way thinking it was my great play not bad a.I. Does anyone else feel that way or is it just me?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 12:13 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: My Madden Morality

I feel is though all the plays in the game should be tested as they are added so you don't have to worry about someone cheating online.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:40 AM   #3
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm sorry to all the opponents that I cheated against and didn't realize it.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:27 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 12

Until EA has a suitable competitor, this is what you're going to have. I don't see how or why anything would change. Money plays and cheating online have been problems for years.
Old 02-05-2010, 03:14 PM   #5
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I think I know how you feel. This is the problem with online play though in general. You play with randoms who don't care and will go to the well as often as they have to to win the game. They forsake football to beat someone at a video game. It's two different schools of thought compeating in one game. It also is no different that in playing shooting games. Some people like to camp, others play defensively which is often mistake for camping, and others still like to run around the map. Welcome to internet gaming. I no longer play Madden online unless it is co-op or against another trusted player. it's not worth the head ache. I know I am good at the game. I don't need to beat a cheeser to feel better about myself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2010, 04:06 PM   #6
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

You cant exploit every play in the game right?

so what if for the sake of online playing they gave you a choice of a few different "generic" type playbooks? Kinda like West Coast, Run N Gun, Run Heavy...etc etc etc, but minus money plays? THEN online players are on an even level, but can still play to their team or their strengths?
I'm not much of an online player, so it was just a thought I had after reading this? Idk if it makes sense or is even possible...just a random idea that popped into my head.

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »