Home

Do you believe catching really will be fixed?

This is a discussion on Do you believe catching really will be fixed? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you believe the catching will be fixed this year?
Yes 13 9.63%
No 51 37.78%
Somewhat, but nowhere near 100% fixed 71 52.59%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-04-2010, 02:20 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Do you believe catching really will be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strickzilla
heres my 2 cents, perhaps the last gen games were not "PERFECT" but and i speak for myself i felt that madden on the ps2 was a vast improvement on the ps1. not just in graphics but in game play, options, ai.

maybe what im saying is that from the ps1 to the ps2 i could not only see but "feel" the differences in the consoles.

id bet my life if you stripped down the "next gen" graphics and played last gen vs next gen youd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

in fact some would say the last gen plays better

I don't think there's been a perfect Madden yet or ever will be. I've played those and remember wringing my hands over sliders then as I did in Madden 10 to try to get it to play more like NFL-style football in terms of stat output and player decision making.

I don't think I was very successful then and only mildly successful, maybe, now.

It's all about a wash to me.
Old 04-04-2010, 03:18 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Do you believe catching really will be fixed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgamer90
It's not perfect but it's definitely better than it has ever been in any madden game especially when breaking out if tackles.
Thats the biggest problem. Ive seen from experience where i can break a tackle, and get slowed down. then run over a linebacker coming at me full speed. Also running over a Db right after a catch happens 85% of the time which is very unrealistic. Didnt happen much in last gen while i was playing. If i didnt get full momentum, i wasn't gonna run any1 over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »