Home

Why doesn't he just come back?

This is a discussion on Why doesn't he just come back? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 11:32 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 11
Re: Why doesn't he just come back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
I agree Grunt.

I'm not really too sure what could be gained by Ian returning to posting on a regular bases.

I mean...how many times do the same issues need to be rehashed? If the devs don't get it by now, well.... Also imo, the board would be walking on pins and needles if Ian returned. Many would possibly be fearful of posting their true feelings. Out of fear of being misunderstood. Which happens far too easily in print.

The interaction last year was an interesting, and in someways a valuable experience. But having to have the Mods with their fingers on the ban trigger 24 hours a day for another hype season, seems barely worth it. JMO.
Exactly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2010, 12:34 AM   #106
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I respect them and their job. They work tirelessly to make everyone happy and its just one of those things that resources, time, and upper management I'm sure has a big input. Anytime I see something bad I think back to the other madden games this generation and am grateful we have the big improvements that we have had. They have different departments that work on all aspects but again there are limitators at work there whether it be technology time or money. I'm curious to know how big their staff is how many of them are full time employees. My two cents on the matter. I respect them and their livelihood and their dedication. Also I think its way too time consuming to be scouring message boards. I think live chats are more productive than communicating via forum. Quicker and more to the point.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:38 AM   #107
Banned

OVR: 3

the guy doesn't come back simply because the same criticism he gets on this site he probably gets at work as well. No one wants to be surrounded by negativity. I'm sure he is doing the best he can. Unfortunately it isn't enough when you consider that the fundamentals of the game aren't in tact.

Case and point - Why doesn't my friggin man align button work? Man defense in the game is useless without it. But we're given Protak and throwback unis. The decision making and prioritization boggles the mind. This is why folks are upset. EA is becoming more of a marketing company, than a game developer.
Old 04-13-2010, 11:56 AM   #108
MVP

Danimal's Arena

OVR: 21

This thread has run it's course. There is a thread asking for input on Live chats the devs are hosting, if you want to communicate with them there is your option.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »