Home

10 New Madden NFL 11 Screenshots

This is a discussion on 10 New Madden NFL 11 Screenshots within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-21-2010, 01:31 PM   #33
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: 10 New Madden NFL 11 Screenshots

This game is coming togather, And yes its still off a little in detail. If they just add the right gear for the fans when in cold weather and for the fans that are visiting to cheer there teams on the road. Also add superbowl wins along with the year it was won in each players award history as we play in our fran-mode.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #34
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by NavigatorD83
Screens look good but for the love of Nintendo could they please tone down the size of the Jags logo on the helmet.?
Quote:
I dont know if you noticed in M10 in the cut scenes nearly all the seats are the wrong color. That is a suck.
Quote:
Also Peyton Manning is the same size as Addai? Boring!
Quote:
Jaguars uniforms still not correct. How do they miss on this stuff? Consistently
You are a great asset to our community

EDIT: Staying on topic.
I think the screens look great. I am stoked for this years game. Love the new scenes and the fact they got the Cardinals black unis in

Follow me on Twitter yeah.
@WillSoistman
Dibs: Jennifer Aniston

"Success isn't earned, it's leased. Rent is due every damn day.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:38 PM   #35
MVP

mm boost's Arena

OVR: 12

to go with the holiday theme this year, please EA program in something so that on thanksgiving day games, all the teams wear their throwbacks! Please! It's annoying not having this right, this is a ritual every year on thanksgiving. Plus it would be nice to have like the Gobbling Gobbler Award and such. Show thanksgiving food and all that, really bring home the fact that as the season progresses, it really shows it changing seasons.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2010, 01:40 PM   #36
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

"Percy Harvin" facemask looks like it was designed used the ugly revo facemask that was in M10. Bottom is too square. Needs to look more like the NCAA 11 mask.

The Revo Speed Robot's needs a bit of work, as well. I think having the equipment options is nice, but having them look incorrect is worse than not having them at all. In my opinion, at least.

Old 05-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 21

looks good

but, am I crazy, or are these Raiders uni's some new white on white..?

• PSN ID: MaddenDew
Old 05-21-2010, 01:50 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Masta J
Dude. You gotta wait. Till E3 to see if. This game will be good. No point in saying things now. We will have plenty. Of gameplay footage after e3.
Hahah. Greatness.

You know, in a forum filled with as many active members as this has, it takes a lot of hard work for someone to regularly spam the board with meaningless drivel so much that it actually hurts the board. But that dude is really managing to pull it off. Kudos to his endless double posts and substance-less comments in every thread on the board - it must be a job in and of itself.

It reminds me of a business meeting where you have a knuckle-dragger that continually pipes in and/or interrupts, but yet manages to add absolutely nothing to the discussion due to his lack of any real knowledge on the topics covered and an apparent inability to reflect on himself to evaluate whether anything he's saying adds value.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:51 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 6

WOW, coach W looks very life like and the new Cardinals unis do look sharp. this is shaping up to look very nice.
Old 05-21-2010, 01:52 PM   #40
Banned

OVR: 0
Some things i noticed:
http://www.operationsports.com/mediaview.php?id=676

Johnson and one of the Raider players have on Nike cleats. This could mean UnderArmour cleats are in too. What's cool is that theyre two different nike cleast. idk if the pic comes up though, so click the link if not

sweat is visible on the players.

of course, this doesnt matter if the game doesnt play well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »