Home

Madden NFL 11 Makes Co-Op Online Football Fun w/ Video (IGN)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Makes Co-Op Online Football Fun w/ Video (IGN) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2010, 03:08 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: New interview/footage at ign

So this is the gameplay they couldn't improve Franchise for? Do they have any pride in their work?
Old 06-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #50
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimixiii
I didn't honestly expect the Madden team to improve the actual announcing even with Gus. But did anyone else see at about 2:10 the still horrid animation rendering (plus the user controlled receiver able to just completely disregard his route for a long cheap pass, oh boy, more worries with online cheeseheads). But the receiver goes into a toe tip sidelines catch animation into a full sprint just before getting tackled...? huh?! really guys!? Madden, c'mon!??! UUUUGGGHHH!!!
*ahem* Route - Based - Passing - Needed!
Old 06-12-2010, 03:45 PM   #51
MVP

sniperhare's Arena

OVR: 10

What's up with the boost features? So you play a lot at QB your QB is artificially upgraded beyond what he is in real life?

That's part of the arcade stuff they need to keep out of the game. Same with the franchise bonuses you can buy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 04:15 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 2

Gameplay looks better, but every word that guy said just infuriated me further and further.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #53
Titans Era has begun.

HealyMonster's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimixiii
I didn't honestly expect the Madden team to improve the actual announcing even with Gus. But did anyone else see at about 2:10 the still horrid animation rendering (plus the user controlled receiver able to just completely disregard his route for a long cheap pass, oh boy, more worries with online cheeseheads). But the receiver goes into a toe tip sidelines catch animation into a full sprint just before getting tackled...? huh?! really guys!? Madden, c'mon!??! UUUUGGGHHH!!!
I did. They said they brought in new audio people, they were bringing in new commentary,etc. I was ready for Madden to Join NBA2K and MLB the Show in the "next Gen" presentation category. I know I need to really see more than I have, but what I have seen has been garbage. They have been so tight lipped this year, theres no way they would release a clip with gus johnson in it if it didn't resemble the final product so Im going to assume what we heard is what we are going to get.

If it is as bad as it sounds, Madden 11 will be the official "death" of the Madden Franchise, at least in my life. And again, I will assume in others too. This will be the 3rd commentary on next gen and if its jacked up, there are no excuses other than "They dont know what the heck they are doing" and truthfully, Im about sick of all this crap "it takes 2 years to do franchise" and this and that, its like enough already you liars. They blatantly lied last year about the stadium sounds,etc but noone really got on them that hard, now just the chain of events this week and I just think its over. I think we are in a new "generation" and they are just going to do them, and Madden has become a game most of us have no interest playing.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:22 PM   #54
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
2:53 nice speed rush by the DE. but i have no clue why they tackle makes no attempt to block him.
Yeah was that a CPU controlled DE running the arc? Looked a little better than last year.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:24 PM   #55
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
2:53 nice speed rush by the DE. but i have no clue why they tackle makes no attempt to block him.
Just maybe because the LT got beat already. That could be the reason why.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2010, 04:46 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 8

Gameplay (or camera?) looked slightly better. Commentary was absolutely horrible....it's either an early build or I'm convinced EA Madden just doesn't get it.

Without franchise updates I would say that I'm going to continue to play Madden '10, although I haven't even played that in the last 8 months. Thanks for saving me $70!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »