Home

Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game - Dolphins vs. Bengals (madscientist06)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game - Dolphins vs. Bengals (madscientist06) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 11 Videos: Full Game - Dolphins vs. Bengals (madscientist06)

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsofcanada
Game flow = ask madden.

same thing i been thinkin.

madden really desnt add new things to the game they jus rename them and/or stop using them then brings them back
Old 07-06-2010, 05:19 PM   #58
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner80
Who blasphemed the Dolphin uniform like that? How dare you.
The ability to combo the uniforms in any way is the THE best part of the game IMO.

As for the gameplay...

I think slight/great improvements are relative. Personally, I'm looking for them to fix the football fundamentals of the game. They haven't. Yeah, the Ocho Cinco catch looked cool. And there were a few other things. But they didn't add/fix any football essentials IMO. Basics, like gap assignments, contain assignments, DB alignment, upfield pass rush, fixing the defensive play calling system, realistic footwork, engaged player mobility, real gang tackling, better pass blocking, effort & aggression, route based passing... I could go on... for quite a while.

Even some that call themselves sim are not looking for what I would consider sim football, so they may be more satisfied with what's being shown. I just wish folks could state their opnion without berating those that don't agree. Understand that everyone has a different set of expectations and a different concept of sim. What's nit picking to one can be a big deal to another. I think it's a mixture of knowledge & preferences.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0
throwing animations stilll suck,the throwing motion is still just really akward.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:42 AM   #60
MVP

CaliDude916's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvbearscb
throwing animations stilll suck,the throwing motion is still just really akward.
What's wrong with the throwing animations? I think they look good. Most of the QB's have their real throwing motion in the game.

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-07-2010, 10:27 AM   #61
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvbearscb
In my opinion, the throwing motions are the few animations that EA really got right...most of the others are outdated, antiquated, and need to be redone or trashed to make way for new...

Although now that I've said "new animations" here comes to cavalcade of people saying "No, real time physics is best! No more animations!"

But you're entitled to your opinion...I just think the throwing animations look good.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2010, 05:06 PM   #62
MVP

Only1LT's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelstrom-XIII
In my opinion, the throwing motions are the few animations that EA really got right...most of the others are outdated, antiquated, and need to be redone or trashed to make way for new...

Although now that I've said "new animations" here comes to cavalcade of people saying "No, real time physics is best! No more animations!"

But you're entitled to your opinion...I just think the throwing animations look good.

You will still need lots of animations even if you had a physics engine, so that argument wouldn't make any sense lol.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #63
Pro

Maelstrom-XIII's Arena

OVR: 17

A lot of posters never do make sense Only1LT...many of them never do. I can't be the only one who's ever seen a post like that, right? "Down with canned animations...input real time physics!"

They do know someone has to animate something, right? Otherwise it'd just sit there....forever...like the Geico money pile with the googly eyes...staring...Oh god the staring.

Carolina Panthers - NC State Wolfpack - Charlotte Hornets - Brisbane Roar FC - VfB Stuttgart
Old 07-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #64
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I always feel like someones watchin me... Also I like the flow of the defense when the offense runs. Looks more natural and less chaotic.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »