Home

Madden NFL 11 Complete Roster Ratings

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 11 Complete Roster Ratings within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2010, 01:32 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 11 Complete Roster Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorfanStovy
I have to agree . Hes gonna be a good QB in Denver once he gets some experience in after a year or so .I think once Orton's contract is done they will let him go and give Tebow the go ahead after hes learned the playbook .It is hard to say at this sport.I haven't heard any news on how he is doing in training camp and his new motion since after the draft etc . I just hope holds well under pressure is my only concern .
He now holds the ball higher and has shortened up his wind up (it was to long) and has a quicker release ,he is still working on making it all a habit and also learning how to read the def., read routes etc. so he's made alot of progress compared to when he was drafted but like McD said ,he hopes all this they drill into the QB's becomes a habit because once the season starts they don't have time to work on it anymore because they are gameplanning for the opponent.

God Bless
Old 08-01-2010, 10:15 PM   #50
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXELWAY
He now holds the ball higher and has shortened up his wind up (it was to long) and has a quicker release ,he is still working on making it all a habit and also learning how to read the def., read routes etc. so he's made alot of progress compared to when he was drafted but like McD said ,he hopes all this they drill into the QB's becomes a habit because once the season starts they don't have time to work on it anymore because they are gameplanning for the opponent.

God Bless
Yea I have to agree. OH by the way that is a sick sig I hope you don't mind if I use that on different site ...
Old 08-02-2010, 04:00 AM   #51
Rookie

any word on the vikings excel sheet yet?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-02-2010, 01:09 PM   #52
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by telergy
any word on the vikings excel sheet yet?
I messaged Donny Moore on twitter but he didn't reply back
Old 08-02-2010, 01:13 PM   #53
Nev
Rookie

Nev's Arena

OVR: 3

Have any 'Potential' grades been released yet?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 18

For the Dolphins Channing Crowder will be moved outside. So I hope EA gets that updated. Dansby is our MLB Croder is not a back up and will play the LOLB position. Of course we can change the depth chart oursleves.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #55
Banned

thats cool i wonder if ea has ever thought of just charging a certain amount to have this years rosters on last years game. but of course they wouldnt make as much money that way, but every year we are always led to believe that this new madden is the greatest of greatest of all games ever ever and all those stupid little bugs and things that pissed u off in past maddens have finally been fixed, so the previous years madden is just pure **** now. its not even worth to be used as a cup coaster so everyone needs to rush to the store and purchase the lastest installment so that way it will remain the highest earning gaming series ever. and then by xmas we are generally getting pissed at the same ole **** from all the other maddens. like why wont they actually test the ****in sliders themselves and have a setting that is called "Realistic". so of course its all just a marketing scheme. so what if im still happy with last years madden but still want up to date rosters. guess ur just assed out. i mean not every game makes a yearly installment, so just because a game is a year old doesnt mean its not good. thats popular culture for you, its all about whats new and whats happening right now. o well ill probably be part of the herd of sheep that go buy this game in a few days.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2010, 01:01 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtxhorns
thats cool i wonder if ea has ever thought of just charging a certain amount to have this years rosters on last years game. but of course they wouldnt make as much money that way, but every year we are always led to believe that this new madden is the greatest of greatest of all games ever ever and all those stupid little bugs and things that pissed u off in past maddens have finally been fixed, so the previous years madden is just pure **** now. its not even worth to be used as a cup coaster so everyone needs to rush to the store and purchase the lastest installment so that way it will remain the highest earning gaming series ever. and then by xmas we are generally getting pissed at the same ole **** from all the other maddens. like why wont they actually test the ****in sliders themselves and have a setting that is called "Realistic". so of course its all just a marketing scheme. so what if im still happy with last years madden but still want up to date rosters. guess ur just assed out. i mean not every game makes a yearly installment, so just because a game is a year old doesnt mean its not good. thats popular culture for you, its all about whats new and whats happening right now. o well ill probably be part of the herd of sheep that go buy this game in a few days.
Well.....I had not bought a new madden until 2010. the last one I had was 2007 so I took a 2 year break. I read all the faults with the new gen versions and felt (and learned from my PS2 experience) that it is always best to wait 2-3 years with new gen sports titles for all the bugs to be ironed out and the developers to figure out how to best utilize the new power they have at their disposal.

Now 2010 was great looking game and made some huge strides. But the AI is awful and there were numerous bugs with the new engine.

This years version, gameplay wise will be the definitve version to own for PS3/360.

I will say it again. The only thing we hardcores really want are 3 things

1) great gameplay

2) deep immersive dynasty/franshise mode

3) A-1 presentation.

I think Madden 2011 will be a hit on number one. It is number 2 and three that so far has been a huge letdown on the next gen titles. Hopefully for 2012 they get it right on those 2 other counts.

But as long as the game play rocks and the franchise and presentation are decent I am semi satisfied.

The game needs to be really fun first and foremost and Madden 2011 and NCAA 2011 has that down this year.

NCAA 2011 is just about the complete package...and I think most will agree on that. Just a great great effort by EA on that one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »