Home

(Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion.

This is a discussion on (Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2003, 01:07 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
(Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion.

(xbox) Because madden is not online, it is useless. Thats the fun of it in my opinion, to play people from all over. Tell me what you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2003, 01:09 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: (Xbox) Madden=Not Online=Useless in my opinion.

I get tired of online cause more than half of the people are cheesers. I'm perfectly happy just playing offline Madden on my Xbox.
Old 07-27-2003, 01:15 AM   #3
MVP

iLLWiLL's Arena

OVR: 10

Well I don't have a PS2, and I've been playing football games all my life with either friends or by my lonesome...so I don't miss online all that much. So Madden for Xbox will have to do.
Old 07-27-2003, 02:07 AM   #4
PGH for GTA VI

spacefunk's Arena

OVR: 13

What's the difference between playing the CPU and some Obi Wan Jabroni you never met? Playing games online is overrated. People just like to say, "I play that game online!" Meanwhile, no one cares.
Old 07-27-2003, 02:23 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:

spacefunk said:
What's the difference between playing the CPU and some Obi Wan Jabroni you never met? Playing games online is overrated. People just like to say, "I play that game online!" Meanwhile, no one cares.

Obi Wan Jabroni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2003, 03:17 AM   #6
All Star

OVR: 17

Quote:

Numba1 said:
(xbox) Because madden is not online, it is useless. Thats the fun of it in my opinion, to play people from all over. Tell me what you think?

Useless? So did you not purchase any of the Madden games pre-2003 that were not online on a console?

I have a PS2 and broadband adapter and still only getting the Xbox verion. I prefer single player to offline and there are always these things called "friends" you can play when they come over to the house.
Old 07-27-2003, 06:28 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Numba1 said:

Useless? So did you not purchase any of the Madden games pre-2003 that were not online on a console?

I have a PS2 and broadband adapter and still only getting the Xbox verion. I prefer single player to offline and there are always these things called "friends" you can play when they come over to the house.

What is this thing "friend" you speak of?

Old 07-27-2003, 06:39 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 14

Quote:

bdoughty said:
Quote:

Numba1 said:

Like I said in the NCAA forum, a lot of these youngsters need to read Gamespot's "history of videogame football."

JayBee posted the link to it, maybe someone could make it a sticky on all the football forums so more people check it out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »