Home

Old 08-29-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
All Madden

I was just wondering has anyone been able to just beat All Madden straight up, no sliders nothing, out the box sliders...

I have played All Madden so many times (mostly with about even overalls)
and even though i'm a long time Madden player, I won't lie, I get beat by atleast 14 to 27 every game....

Even though I never picked a 90 team and tried to play a 60 something overall team, I kind of think it is impossible...

Has many people done it?? I might need to start practicing or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 05:44 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: All Madden

i havent been able either, i can shut down their pass but their runningback will break about 4 tackles every play and im not lying. i played franchise and gave myself all the best players and still couldn't beat an average team, they need to make it easier.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:52 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

yes i can, but i usually set the all madden sliders @ 25 which gives me a realistic experience

if i leave it at 50...i'll win bu i'll be pissed thru the whole game beacuse i'll be doing the same thing over and over just score points
Old 08-29-2010, 08:15 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

You cant win on All Madden if you play realistically. The only way to win is to spam plays the cpu cant defend and it's boring and not fun at all. Even then it usually turns into who has the ball last since it is impossible to stop the cpu's running game no matter who their hb is. The only way to have fun, realistic games is to play with custom sliders. Ignore all the braggers you see saying they destroy the cpu on All Madden. 95% of them are either not playing realistically (spaming, using exploits, ect) or they are making up stories.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #5
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

I can only shake my head when I do default all madden. So many impossible plays by the cpu offense and my offensive line folds every play. Their defense isn't fooled by anything. However throwing to the backs is the only way to even have a chance. Maybe all those people online who exploit the games ai on offense like throwing to the flats every single game were brought up on aLl madden difficulty and truly think its the only way to win. Just a thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 6

I play sim on all-madden and I can pass all over them. Through 6 games in my franchise Mark Sanchez actually led the NFL in passing yards. However, I can't stop the CPU's running game. You can pretty much chalk up 250 yds+ per game for the CPU.

I actually won my 1st game on all-madden 34-31 with jets vs ravens. Then I lost 6 in a row and was 1-6 in my franchise and I got mad because it was so unrealistic.

Today when I was simming through seasons and I decided to play the pro bowl to get the trophy and I beat all-madden for the 2nd time. I won 24-21.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:15 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

All Madden is garbage, but this new patch I keep hearing about may make a difference. I play 8 min games no accel clock, I lose every game in the 4th. I can pass for 300+ yds and run for 100+ yds. but my passing is all big plays and I throw like 40% because of drops and my QB just plain missing wide open receivers. The computer routinely kills me for 300+ yds on the ground. This game is busted and needs to be fixed fast. I never get sacks or int either. Just flat our fustration.

BTW, in the past I usually start to dominate All Madden at this point of its release, I'm convinced that this game is busted, ie. All Madden level is impossible to consistently win.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:37 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

doing an online franchise fantasy draft.

QB- Mike Vick 71
HB- Cj Spiller 77
FB- Lousaka Polite 91
WR-Chaz Schillens 73 Devin Hester 78
WR- Demaryous Thomas 74 Percy Harvin 84
TE- Dustin Keller 82
LT- Michael Oher 89
LG- Kasey Studdard 78
OC- John Sullivan 77
RG- Trai Essex 77
RT- Shawn Andrews 77

LE- Rey Maualuga 92
RE-Brian Orakpo 95
DT- Gerrald McCoy 84
DT- Terrance Cody 72
LOB- Keith Rivers 86
MLB- AJ Hawk 79
ROB- Will Witherspoon 82
CB- Champ Bailey 95
CB- Rogers-Cromartie 90
FS- Michael Huff 78
SS- Sabby Piscitelli 74

I won my first game 72-0 opponents QB was a 78 overall and he went 4-30 with 6 int. had a 5.6 passer rating. 2nd game I won 79-28 Drew Brees was the opponents QB he went 12-44 and 4 int. Next I played Phillip Rivers team and won 46-6. Rivers played a little better going 14-36 with only 3 int. All of this is on All Madden default with no sliders.
Through 3 games Mike Vick has 672 yards passing 5 TD 3 INT. CJ Spiller has 64 carries 598 yards and 10 TD's. Champ Bailey and AJ hawk both have 3 int and 2 pick 6's each. AJ hawk had a 93 yard pick 6 lol.

Using All Madden offline with Tampa Bay I started my franchise out 6-0 and then started searching for some sliders. It is way way to easy to pass the ball on default sliders. The only thing I have an issue with is getting sacks, that darn QB throws the ball away no matter what and gets away with intentional grounding every time.

I play sim ball as well and don't call the same play more than 1 time a drive.

Last edited by shane79013; 08-31-2010 at 01:44 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »