Home

Gameplanning Broken

This is a discussion on Gameplanning Broken within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-29-2010, 08:02 PM   #9
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Gameplanning Broken

This is gone too far. Can anyone else confirm something else for me? I have been trying to log on to the EA Forums to post about this issue. But I can not post a thread about it because it doesn't allow me to log on. I enter my email, my password and then click login and nothing!

We finally get something that helps the cpu call a smart game and we have total control of and after the latest patch it is now broken. All the hard work we did to get these gameplans to work for each team and now it is irrelevant.

EA gave us a "new feature" and now it is gone. Are they going to even address this issue at all?

I seriously can not believe this, just unacceptable. Someone from EA has to have seen this thread but just wont dare even come on here to give us an explanation as to why this happened.

Steve, Chriss? Can you guys help us here? You guys have a better chance to get through to these guys right? They need to give us an explanation here, don't you think?

I am probably going to get banned for this, but EA you guys are a joke man. Take a look at all the EA Tittles I have bought from you guys and I am not the only one who throughout the years have done the same.

Unless you guys give us an explanation of why it is you guys can't get things right I am done buying EA Titles.

And I hope than everyone else that reads this says enough is enough. I tried to be patient but EA just laughs at us time and time again. The game came out in August, its about to be October and we can't even start a properly working Franchise. Unacceptable! Sorry OPERATION SPORTS for coming off like this but someone has to speak out. If you guys decide to ban me for this or lock this thread, I will be just as dissapointed in you guys as I am with EA and Tiburon.

I am not bashing EA I just simply want an explanation and if they are going to fix this problem or not. Thanks to all in advance and sorry for finally blowing my gasket but I have had enough!

Just check some of the EA Tittles I have bought with my hard earn money EA! Take a look below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg camera 272.jpg (18.2 KB, 169 views)

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg

Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; 09-29-2010 at 08:05 PM.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:31 PM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

^^

We could wait for them to respond, couldn't we?

I think the other thread was hidden in the game planning forum until this thread just showed up today.

I'm pretty sure Ian is aware of it.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:37 PM   #11
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
^^

We could wait for them to respond, couldn't we?

I think the other thread was hidden in the game planning forum until this thread just showed up today.

I'm pretty sure Ian is aware of it.

I posted about this like 4 days ago maybe longer. But yes I am going to wait. But if they do not have a good explanation for this I am done with EA Sports. I have supported these guys throughout the years, buying every single Madden game since it came out. I would take a picture of all my Madden games in the 90s but I have them all in a box somewhere in my garage.

I really do hope Ian shows up and gives us some explanation, I really am dissapointed and its getting old. I love Madden Football and I really really hope they have a fix for this.

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2010, 08:52 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 3

No one should be shocked at this. It has been a trademark of Madden Football forever. I'm glad I never ventured into game planning, because I would be as disappointed as everyone that has taken the time and effort to do the game planning. I've just started my Franchise, and if it's not somewhat close to what I expect, this will be my last Madden that I buy.
Old 09-29-2010, 10:38 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 3

Does no one else care about this??? This is a game-breaker for me. I thought the game was playing unexpectedly easy lately and after reading this thread and going back and checking I now know why...

When the safety and corners blitz every other play leaving your receiver open for a touchdown you know you have an unplayable game...

If this inst resolved soon Im done. EA is an absolute scandal!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:26 PM   #14
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6

Has anyone tried starting the game on the other team setting the gameplan and then moving over to your team when the game starts.

If that doesn't work then man this is a huge blow, the cpu with sliders and proper gameplan's played a terrific game of football.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:41 PM   #15
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzlikewhoa12
Does no one else care about this??? This is a game-breaker for me. I thought the game was playing unexpectedly easy lately and after reading this thread and going back and checking I now know why...

When the safety and corners blitz every other play leaving your receiver open for a touchdown you know you have an unplayable game...

If this inst resolved soon Im done. EA is an absolute scandal!
It's almost a game-breaker considering I only got the game for Coach Mode and the Gameplanning feature was the major factor which convinced me to buy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

I feel the same way, i thought this thread would be 15 pages deep with outrage already

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »