Home

Gameplanning Broken

This is a discussion on Gameplanning Broken within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2010, 12:27 AM   #17
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Gameplanning Broken

Ok guys, a little hope for us all. Please don't ask who it was ok? But I have been told that Ian knows about this problem and hopefully he and his team are working towards a solution.

He has not promised anything, but I am going to be patient and hopefully he and his team can correct this. Again please do not ask who it was because I will not tell you. I was angry earlier but I have been given some words of comfort and I am very optimistic that a fix will be coming.

So guys I ask you all to please be patient and refrain from direct insults towards EA. Yes we all are dissapointed and frustrated, but if we want to voice our opinions about this, we do have to be constructively. Remember constructive criticism can help if it is expressed in a professional manner.

I took a break of a few hours and sat and thought about all this. Then I got the news. So lets give Ian some time and hopefully we get even better news soon from Ian himself.

PLEASE NOTE: A promise of a solution to this issue "HAS NOT" been issued from Ian or anyone from EA as of now.

Gamertag: CAG CheechDogg

Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; 09-30-2010 at 04:34 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Even if he says its broken and they can't or won't fix it that's fine. They just need to atleast acknowledge it so we can either hold out hope or move on.
Old 09-30-2010, 01:55 AM   #19
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenlovin
Even if he says its broken and they can't or won't fix it that's fine. They just need to atleast acknowledge it so we can either hold out hope or move on.

I agree with you on that kenlovin, so lets hope they actually come up with a fix instead of just saying they know that the patch rendered gameplanning useless now and they can't do anything about it. We all have to let them know its not acceptable but in a professional manner. Lets all set an example of how professionals should react to their customers complaints and concerns.

Old 09-30-2010, 04:47 PM   #20
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

A quick update you guys. I was finally able to post a thread bout this over at EA's forums. And not surprisingly the thread didn't get viewed at all in over 12 hours.

Gameplanning Broken Thread at EA's Forums

I am totally frustrated and I think I am going to take another break before I end up posting something that will end up getting me banned from here.

I strongly urge everyone to please visit this thread over at EA's forums and voice your displeasure about this. Please avoid insulting comments and be as professional as possible. Lets see if its true that Ian and Company actually interact with the community.

Thanks to all in advance.

Old 09-30-2010, 05:13 PM   #21
Pro

kwpit79's Arena

OVR: 8

I may not download the newest patch if they can't fix it. Matter of fact, I will hold off on downloading it for now. I have a good slider set that is challenging enough until I find out either way. I realize that won't help you online players. Hopefully we get an answer soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #22
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

Hey Cheechdog, thats twice you've helped me out now. First your slider set, now the updates. So cheer's for that buddy.

I think we all need to step back a here and calm down, anger clouds your judgement guys. Don't write the game off as soon as you hear this. At least wait for news on a patch or something, and if you haven't heard anything for a week or two, go ahead.

I know your all fed up with EA Sports but it's not good to get all stressed out over a fairly minor problem, even though you have spent your cash to get the game and you feel ripped off.

My advice is play another game you enjoy, relax, and wait for some news. I've gone back to play MW2 with my friend, as much as I hate the game for it's massive lack of commitment and Infinity Ward's ability to ruin a game, I enjoy playing with a friend.
Old 09-30-2010, 06:16 PM   #23
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
Hey Cheechdog, thats twice you've helped me out now. First your slider set, now the updates. So cheer's for that buddy.

I think we all need to step back a here and calm down, anger clouds your judgement guys. Don't write the game off as soon as you hear this. At least wait for news on a patch or something, and if you haven't heard anything for a week or two, go ahead.

I know your all fed up with EA Sports but it's not good to get all stressed out over a fairly minor problem, even though you have spent your cash to get the game and you feel ripped off.

My advice is play another game you enjoy, relax, and wait for some news. I've gone back to play MW2 with my friend, as much as I hate the game for it's massive lack of commitment and Infinity Ward's ability to ruin a game, I enjoy playing with a friend.
How is this a "fairly minor problem"? Ummm isnt this "Feature" on the box? Wasnt it touted up and down the halls of montezuma and beyond?

They went on and on and on about this feature, and its a great one I give them that. But now its completely broken.

So no its not even "fairly" a minor problem. Its actually really big problem for those of us who dont (Or in my case cant) play online.

Ironwolf
Old 09-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #24
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironwolf1974
How is this a "fairly minor problem"? Ummm isnt this "Feature" on the box? Wasnt it touted up and down the halls of montezuma and beyond?

They went on and on and on about this feature, and its a great one I give them that. But now its completely broken.

So no its not even "fairly" a minor problem. Its actually really big problem for those of us who dont (Or in my case cant) play online.

Ironwolf
I'm not speaking for RJ, but I don't think he meant "minor" the way you are thinking.

I think what he meant was that it might be a minor thing to fix.

That's what I thought after reading his post, but I'll let RJ speak for himself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »