Home

User Profile Stats and Online Game stats

This is a discussion on User Profile Stats and Online Game stats within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
User Profile Stats and Online Game stats

Hey guys,

I've searched around and couldn't find any threads on this but does anyone know where to find you user profile stats? I'm pretty much a 2p head to head player this year and I would like to check my stats against my friends but I can't find them. I this even in this year's game?

Also I'm kind of disappointed with the new Online game stats that you receive after a game. It looks like scouting took away the majority of the information that used to be sent to you via email regarding your opponent. Getting the same stats available on the stats screen is cool but I could have seen this on the screen. I would at least like to know my opponents skill level and how many times he blitzed. I hope this gets changed back to the original email stats.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2010, 02:03 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: User Profile Stats and Online Game stats

No there aren't any online stats like in previous years. Its disapointing.
Old 10-01-2010, 03:14 PM   #3
MVP

lisinas's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
No there aren't any online stats like in previous years. Its disapointing.
what about offline stats like in 09 ?
Old 10-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #4
Pro

baller7345's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by djphleks
Hey guys,

I've searched around and couldn't find any threads on this but does anyone know where to find you user profile stats? I'm pretty much a 2p head to head player this year and I would like to check my stats against my friends but I can't find them. I this even in this year's game?

Also I'm kind of disappointed with the new Online game stats that you receive after a game. It looks like scouting took away the majority of the information that used to be sent to you via email regarding your opponent. Getting the same stats available on the stats screen is cool but I could have seen this on the screen. I would at least like to know my opponents skill level and how many times he blitzed. I hope this gets changed back to the original email stats.
They are there it is just really hard to find and you may have to be a friend of the person. Go into community look at friends and compare stats. I think that is the route to go? I know at the very least you can look at your friends stats so just friend request everyone lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »