Home

Rebuilding, Raiders or Bills?

This is a discussion on Rebuilding, Raiders or Bills? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #9
Rookie

RoudybushONU's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Rebuilding, Raiders or Bills?

I am currently rebuilding the Browns, it is a hard task but with being from Cleveland I feel like it is my responsibilty. However, Wimbley is the man if you choose the Raiders. I use to change him back into his college D-End position and he becomes a force. Keep me updated I would like to start having updates on my franchise if anyone is interested. Go Brownies!
Old 10-20-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by romeosdistress
im 11-2 with the bills my first season. i retooled the defense with free agents. mark anderson has 11 sacks. stroud is nuts at #2 dt. maybin has been really good at de. i also retooled the o line with free agents. you just need to retool the team to your style. team speed makes a big difference. nate davis and armanti edwards are my qbs. all about system man.
C'mon. With the FAs in the pool at the start of the game, there is no way, system or no system, that the Bills are going 11-2. Maybe if you are played 11 of the games and have it set on All-Pro, and simmed the other two, but other wise, no way.
Old 10-20-2010, 11:24 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
C'mon. With the FAs in the pool at the start of the game, there is no way, system or no system, that the Bills are going 11-2. Maybe if you are played 11 of the games and have it set on All-Pro, and simmed the other two, but other wise, no way.
or maybe hes good at madden? i played with the bill on all madden and had Vick at QB and went 12-4 and i won the superbowl without any FAs the first year.

My Mariners dynasty!
XBL Gamertag- xLMJx21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2010, 11:50 PM   #12
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

That's what I said. Playing 11 games to get the wins. If that is the case, he needs a level change or some slider adjustment. What is the point of dominating the league with a crap team? Franchise (which is what this particular thread is about) becomes a moot point or just a fantasy land for FattyNerds that want to be the Master Chief of the NFL.

And how is Vick playing for the Bills in the first year of Franchise? Obviously you are talking about playing it a different way than we are, and I imagine, as it was intended.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:39 AM   #13
Rookie

I would help the rams or browns if anyone would be a ride in franchise it would be them 2 especially the browns cause they got a real tough division
Old 10-21-2010, 12:07 PM   #14
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett the jet favre
or maybe hes good at madden? i played with the bill on all madden and had Vick at QB and went 12-4 and i won the superbowl without any FAs the first year.
...there isn't a single player that could turn the Bills into a 12-4 team. Not even Vick. So clearly you must be playing with easy sliders and rolling out with him every other play. I mean with appropriate sliders teams like the Bills, Raiders, and Browns should be filling out the bottom half of the league.

And yeah maybe he's good at Madden but if he's already 11-2 he should probably start using more difficult sliders. Because honestly the FA available aren't guys you want to use for retooling a team. Nate Davis is his QB and he's 11-2? I'll believe that when me **** turns purple and starts smelling like me lucky charms. Get tougher sliders.

NHL: Blackhawks
MLB: White Sox
NFL: Bears
NCAAFB: Notre Dame & Colorado

Last edited by Sort of Irish; 10-21-2010 at 12:13 PM.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

i went 7-9 with my bills franchise i. the 1st year. this wss solely cause i created a stud rb. i started 1-7 though. theyre pretty fun to rebuild.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #16
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
That's what I said. Playing 11 games to get the wins. If that is the case, he needs a level change or some slider adjustment. What is the point of dominating the league with a crap team? Franchise (which is what this particular thread is about) becomes a moot point or just a fantasy land for FattyNerds that want to be the Master Chief of the NFL.

And how is Vick playing for the Bills in the first year of Franchise? Obviously you are talking about playing it a different way than we are, and I imagine, as it was intended.
Man you have to take into consideration how some of these folks play the game ya know. You know ole boy exploiting the CPU left and right if he has the Bills with that type of record off the top.

I mean, if you're playing just to play and win then yea do what you gotta do I guess. If you're on some sim style/mimic reality type of **** there is absolutely no way you can play the game without implementing some type of house rules with slider adjustments.

The CPU will never be able to match the human mind at the moment. Once you get to a certain level (or find the money plays that the CPU cant stop) of course you'll dominate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »