Home

Why Limit Gamers?

This is a discussion on Why Limit Gamers? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-01-2010, 12:23 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 6
You guys are all missing the point here.

EA doesn't want you to be able to do all of this. Look an 2k5. The limitless customization has given that game an extended shelf life. Same thing with CH2K8. But, had they been able to release CH2K9 with minimal innovation (which people claim Madden does) there would have been some number of people that said, you know what? Ill just update my rosters from last year's game. I don't blame EA for not allowing this.
Old 12-01-2010, 06:21 PM   #50
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: Why Limit Gamers?

Something as simple as a global editor has been asked for, for many years. Maybe I shouldn't expect things we've had in pc gaming for years but when consoles went to hard drives I was really thinking we would get much more customization options.

On a side note: I know it seems like I've been hard on EA lately but I think I've been fair. Why EA? Because football is one of the sports games I used to live for. I still have printouts of game stats from fbpro and even madden on apple iie... Me and my cousin used to have major foot all weekends etc...

Fb gaming just hasn't been that fun or emmersive for a good while. I could care less who makes it. Just don't dumb it down. Make it fun but engaging. It just seems lately the Gamer is looked at like "they couldn't handle the game if we make it in depth"

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS

Last edited by Skyboxer; 12-01-2010 at 06:28 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »