Home

Madden 11 Superstar Camera?

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Superstar Camera? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 11 Superstar Camera?

Okay. I have Madden 11 for PS3, and have been hooked on Franchise mode. I decided to fire up a NFL Superstar dude. I used a linebacker, but the wide view drives me CRAZY. Plus, it lines the camera on the offense's side. I switched to QB, and it was the same one, but I understood because it was QB, and you get a good read of the field with it.

I can't figure out how (if you can...) to change the view. Help?
NCAA: Florida Gators

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden 11 Superstar Camera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 755
Okay. I have Madden 11 for PS3, and have been hooked on Franchise mode. I decided to fire up a NFL Superstar dude. I used a linebacker, but the wide view drives me CRAZY. Plus, it lines the camera on the offense's side. I switched to QB, and it was the same one, but I understood because it was QB, and you get a good read of the field with it.

I can't figure out how (if you can...) to change the view. Help?
Superstar hasnt been much of any thing of a mode for a long time. They have not added anything to the 360, ps3 version of superstar AT ALL! It is terrible because it is really such a fun mode when well it was on the xbox1 and ps2. I use to love playing Left outside Linebacker for the bears and playing along with Lance Briggs and Brian Urlacher but hell in madden there is a lot of unfinished modes and this sadly is one of them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »