Home

call me crazy

This is a discussion on call me crazy within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 10:44 PM   #25
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55
Re: call me crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ade4bears
you dont have to abandon the site. i think people that love to play the game online see see the game differently from you guys,
Im allergic to cheese so I only play sim ballers. Goodbye.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2011, 10:45 PM   #26

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
you dont have to abandon the site. i think people that love to play the game online see see the game differently from you guys,
Yes because they do anything it takes to win. Whether its picking the best team, putting the fastest player in the slot, etc certain online players will do anything to win and that is one reason I stopped playing sports games online.

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:46 PM   #27
Banned

Thomas Jefferson's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
dis is why sales is decreasing every year. ea is trying to make the game more realitic, but are sucking the fun out of the game. how can the game be fun if i cant put 3 big hit on you in a game with urlacher. madden need balance so that the game could be fun and look realistic when we are all playing. they need a balance between fun and realistic.
Why do you think everyone has the same definition of 'fun' as you? Not everyone thinks unrealistic monster collisions from 5 yards away are fun. Hell, you're most likely in the minority on that. Go watch a real NFL game, and count how many times you see anything that looks like a "hit stick" hit. You're asking for more arcadism, so yes, you are crazy.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #28
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

I'm one who's open for ideas that will improve the game. And I usually don't downplay anyone's opinion. But this guy is plain crazy like his title suggests. I mean how can anyone in their right mind want to have suction back in the game?
Old 06-19-2011, 10:51 PM   #29
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
Yes because they do anything it takes to win. Whether its picking the best team, putting the fastest player in the slot, etc certain online players will do anything to win and that is one reason I stopped playing sports games online.
why do you have a problem with people that like playing with their fastest wr in the slot. you should stop playing man coverage all game and see how effective the slot receiver is going to be. ea can make easier on you guys by making the hit more effective in zone coverage., so the skinny fast guy can get injured.

Last edited by ade4bears; 06-19-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:53 PM   #30
Banned

Thomas Jefferson's Arena

OVR: 0

I should also say that while I do agree with you that the lack of realistic physics and players being able to "zig zag" is a major problem, creating more arcadism to counter that is definitely not the right answer.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #31
MVP

g2thecore's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
why do you have a problem with people that like playing with their fastest wr in the slot. you should stop playing man coverage all game and see how effective the slot receiver going to be. ea can make easier on you guys by making the hit more effective in zone coverage., so the skinny fast guy can get injured.
That's easy, because it's cheese....
Old 06-19-2011, 10:58 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
I should also say that while I do agree with you that the lack of realistic physics and players being able to "zig zag" is a major problem, creating more arcadism to counter that is definitely not the right answer.
it would help a little bit till they get it fixed.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »