Home

Bears vs Packers

This is a discussion on Bears vs Packers within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Bears vs Packers

Thanks for posting an in-game video!!! Now people can see the potential in Madden. Even Cris sounds wayyy different in real life, not necessarily how he talks, but what he talks about. Maybe you can find one of Cris as well!! That's what I mean. Gus' normal play-by-play is excellent as witnessed in the video!

Last edited by at23steelers; 07-08-2011 at 05:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 06:22 PM   #26
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Thanks for posting an in-game video!!! Now people can see the potential in Madden. Even Cris sounds wayyy different in real life, not necessarily how he talks, but what he talks about. Maybe you can find one of Cris as well!! That's what I mean. Gus' normal play-by-play is excellent as witnessed in the video!
Cris on SNF

Old 07-08-2011, 06:44 PM   #27
MVP

Thank you Davis!!! Check out in the video at 1:32 and 5:10. That is when Cris gives analysis that you might miss if you were just watching the action. This is where he shines, and is ashame he does NONE of this in madden. Instead, he says things like, "Donovan was really feeling it on that one. What a throw." This adds nothing to the commentary. Instead IRL Chris is pointing out the RB blocking in the first one I listed and showing the coverage lapse in the second. Also, I really liked the time in the pocket, stop watch. This would make Madden's presentation which I think will be excellent this year to even another level.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:44 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 3

Commentary wasn't touched this year, so why argue over it?

Back on topic. They look like they nailed Cutler's throwing motion. It looks pretty close to real life. How many QBs have unique throwing motions in the game?
Old 07-08-2011, 07:46 PM   #29
MVP

We're not arguing about it lol, we're showing the potential Madden can have with its commentary in later editions. These two videos showcase how good these two are IRL.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #30
We're Going Farming

Equinox831's Arena

OVR: 18

The Bears helmets are too light. The actual helmet is navy like the rest of the jersey... Come on EA.
Old 07-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #31
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo6911
Commentary wasn't touched this year, so why argue over it?

Back on topic. They look like they nailed Cutler's throwing motion. It looks pretty close to real life. How many QBs have unique throwing motions in the game?
Commentary was touched some, just not a big focus on it. I already saw some improvments in the 8 minute stage demo I posted, mainly talking about the starting lineups, key players to watch, and for the key players, their impact on their respective teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 08:15 PM   #32
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

still looks like a player warping/covering too much ground in too little time at :07 sec mark

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »