Home

No Online Franchise Additions- No $60! (Poll)

This is a discussion on No Online Franchise Additions- No $60! (Poll) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Will You Buy Madden Used Instead of New this Year?
Yes, online franchise was completely neglected! 46 13.81%
Yes, but for other reasons. 26 7.81%
No, online franchise isn't that important to me. 230 69.07%
Maybe. 31 9.31%
Voters: 333. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2011, 03:47 PM   #193
Rookie

falconfansince81's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: No Online Franchise Additions- No $60! (Poll)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argooos
I fully support online franchise being upgraded for those that use it, but I resent the idea that they should do away with offline franchise and force everyone to play online.
i think what the online franchise community wants is to not phase out offline franchise, just make it similar to ncaa where there is an online an offline mode with the same functionality. i agree it was more important to lay a good offline franchise first, because for the thousands of people who enjoy it this was a major let down this year.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:52 PM   #194
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfansince81
i think what the online franchise community wants is to not phase out offline franchise, just make it similar to ncaa where there is an online an offline mode with the same functionality. i agree it was more important to lay a good offline franchise first, because for the thousands of people who enjoy it this was a major let down this year.
I agree with you , but until this year, it's been several years of a major let down for offline franchise not being improved, either.
Old 07-21-2011, 04:10 PM   #195
Banned

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconfansince81
That's correct. Look at what NCAA has? It's awesome.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2011, 04:30 PM   #196
Banned

OVR: 5

I don't like NCAA's Format. I think they need more users! I love the features, but the amount of games played against the Computer gets rather annoying. Madden is special because there's only 32 teams. If you find a solid Online League with 32 users, A good commissioner and everyone communicates via text message with daily advancement it makes Video Games 100x's funner.

I'm excited for Madden 12. I can take the OD for what it is. If the presentation and gameplay are improved that's a lot more important to me! Not to mention myleaguemanager makes the OD experience just as fun.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »