Home

Staff Roundtable: Madden NFL 12 Demo Impressions

This is a discussion on Staff Roundtable: Madden NFL 12 Demo Impressions within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2011, 08:20 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 5
I'm enjoying it. I really like the new way to navigate play selection and the new camera angles. Mind you, I've only seriously been playing Madden for the last 2 - 3 years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 08:31 PM   #26
Banned

Humphrey Errington's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Staff Roundtable: Madden NFL 12 Demo Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
2k5 needs to die. There was a reason it was 20 dollars. I would rather play Tecmo Super Bowl than that trash.
HAHAHAHA!!! Everybody point and laugh at the butthurt EA lover who just realized that the "Greatest Madden Evarrr!!!!!" still won't even be 1/2 of what 2K5 was on the field (where it matters). It's ok little guy, denial is the toughest stage, and you'll work through it eventually. But sooner or later you're going to have to accept the fact that EA is incapable of making a better football game than the one 2K made 8 years ago with last gen technology. It's kind of pitiful if you ask me...
Old 08-10-2011, 09:13 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

The speed of the game being too fast is the most asinine argument I've heard ..

Does anyone actually watch Football?

Good read, I think there's always going to be problems, and little annoyances, but for the most part it's great so far ..
Old 08-10-2011, 09:34 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasprite
I would rather play the demo of M12 all day than play another game of the retail NCAA. AA this year is so full of glitches and breakdowns its hardly playable. The player(especially DBs) warping through WRs and TEs is the most frustrating thing I have ever encountered with a football video game. Its a shame to, because I put AA above Madden for the last 4 years.
You must not have played the demo enough, so ill gone and post this lil replay vid of whats been happening to me and its very frustrating to see this happen alot.

Also why is it everytime in every madden that as soon as I hit the button for my intended WR, the AI (all 11 of them) have this spidey sense and know who, where and when the ball is being thrown? I never get that element of surprise or the defender actually being unaware of the play thats going on up until this demo when I AM PLAYING DEFENSE?

But here is the SUPER DB clip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-69B_qFyy_8
Old 08-10-2011, 09:41 PM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humphrey Errington
HAHAHAHA!!! Everybody point and laugh at the butthurt EA lover who just realized that the "Greatest Madden Evarrr!!!!!" still won't even be 1/2 of what 2K5 was on the field (where it matters). It's ok little guy, denial is the toughest stage, and you'll work through it eventually. But sooner or later you're going to have to accept the fact that EA is incapable of making a better football game than the one 2K made 8 years ago with last gen technology. It's kind of pitiful if you ask me...
How does this help? Check the fanboy bs at the door.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #30
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
2k5 needs to die. There was a reason it was 20 dollars. I would rather play Tecmo Super Bowl than that trash.
Troll more.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:42 PM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6
You must not have played the demo enough, so ill gone and post this lil replay vid of whats been happening to me and its very frustrating to see this happen alot.

Also why is it everytime in every madden that as soon as I hit the button for my intended WR, the AI (all 11 of them) have this spidey sense and know who, where and when the ball is being thrown? I never get that element of surprise or the defender actually being unaware of the play thats going on up until this demo when I AM PLAYING DEFENSE?

Terribly thrown ball should result in an INT ..

The more I watch it the more I don't see the 'super' .. I've seen more legit super DB videos than this one ..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #32
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke6

How was that a super DB?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »