Home

Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo)

This is a discussion on Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2011, 03:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo)

Anyone noticing a whole lot of dropped picks in the Madden 12 demo???? It's out of hand, and this is on ALL-MADDEN so there should be more picks then dropped, doesn't make much sense. In Madden 11 there were all kinds of dropped picks, and now it seems worse.

Aside from that the demo IMO plays great. Great fluidity, manual control is on point, presentation seems good, etc etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #2
Once in a Lifetime Memory

Yeah...THAT Guy's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Dropped Picks (Madden 12 Demo)

Less dropped INTs in the demo than there was in Madden 11 for sure. In 11, if it wasn't a user pick, it was almost always dropped for me.
NCAA: Syracuse
Soccer: USMNT/DC United

PSN: ButMyT-GunDont
Old 08-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #3
Banned

Elements's Arena

OVR: 3

I definitely noticed that. A majority of my game is based around user picks and going the other way for Pick 6's and I can't seem to hold on to the ball. It comes right to me and I drop it! WTF

This game is rough in a lot of areas, and if i talk about it any more I'm going to rant and I dont want to do that either!
Old 08-11-2011, 05:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elements
I definitely noticed that. A majority of my game is based around user picks and going the other way for Pick 6's and I can't seem to hold on to the ball. It comes right to me and I drop it! WTF

This game is rough in a lot of areas, and if i talk about it any more I'm going to rant and I dont want to do that either!
Yeah me too.

As far as the game goes I love it, the controls are so fluid... but it doesn't do much if you keep dropping easy picks. It's out of hand how many I've dropped. Maybe it's different in a head 2 head game.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:52 PM   #5
Rookie

Any others notice this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 01:27 PM   #6
Rookie

I have noticed it as well. It seems if the user is a playing any player on defense, it seems like the defense rarely makes plays such as INT's or sacks. But if you let the CPU handle the players and dont do anything, the INT's and sacks tend to happen more?? Also when the user is playing offense the CPU is quick and easy to get a INT's or sacks against you.. It's really strange.. Madden.. you want to like it but its just seems to full of issues..
Old 08-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

demo thread...locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »