Home

Albert Haynesworth? Fingers Crossed

This is a discussion on Albert Haynesworth? Fingers Crossed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #9
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Albert Haynesworth? Fingers Crossed

Fat Al is purposely sucking it up for New England he is hoping he gets to go to Philly
Old 08-15-2011, 12:22 PM   #10
MVP

Palo20's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPZ187
Last year the Pats ran a 4-3 defense a good amount of the time and this year are making the 4-3 their primary base defense.

It could be a very successful switch if Vilfork and Haynesworth live up to their potential in the middle.
The Pats actually didn't play any 4-3 last year. They did play a 4 man line in nickel a lot.

They have already shown a 4 man line in their first preseason game and Belichick always runs hybrids and adjusts to personnel.

Haynesworth is talented enough to play any technique, but 3 tech penetrater is prob his best position.

Last edited by Palo20; 08-15-2011 at 12:29 PM.
Old 08-15-2011, 03:19 PM   #11
MVP

mrclutch's Arena

OVR: 20

Haynesworth will be fine as long as the the trainer can run out and oick him up off the field every 3rd play when he needs a bre..I mean gets injured. What a tub of lard.

True story. I live around Nashville and a buddy of mine was at a local restaurnat when Fat Al came in one night. He pushed 2 bar stools up together to sit on. He then order 2 Steak and Rib Combos. My friend was about done when Albert ordered but he sat there just to see if he could eat such an inhuman amount of food. He ate every last bite even both salads that came with it. Makes me gain 5 lbs just thinking about it.
PS4: Nothing currently
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 03:35 PM   #12
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcc309
As a Patriots fan, I will shoot down this rumor for you. Albert Haynesworth is not going to get cut unless he gets in trouble with the law or such. The reports are not even reports, just some random person's speculation. Beat writers for the Patriots have already dismissed the idea.
*points to nose*

I sincerely doubt that they would cut Ty Warren to make room for Haynesworth in the 3-4, plus make the trade to get him in the first place.... only to cut him in the pre-season.

I feel as though both of them will be out there week 1 in a Pats uniforms... barring something unforseen. (Off the field antics, legal trouble, acts of God, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palo20
Anyone who predicts what Belichick is going to do is someone you ignore.
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfctillidie
Yep, just some blogger looking for hits.

There's zero credibility behind this rumour.
+1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPZ187
Last year the Pats ran a 4-3 defense a good amount of the time and this year are making the 4-3 their primary base defense.

It could be a very successful switch if Vilfork and Haynesworth live up to their potential in the middle.
The Pats ran a 3-4 last year (most of the time, except some packages were 4-3, nickel, and the extra guy on some blitz packages)

If they had been running a 4-3 they wouldnt have cut Ty Warren...

But then again who knows whats going on in Bellichexxx's head!
Old 08-15-2011, 03:56 PM   #13
MVP

Gorilla Glass's Arena

OVR: 6

Haynesworth is a beast with the mind of a spoiled child. If millions and millions cant motivate him, the what will?

If he is motivated, the tandem of himself and Wilfork will be dominating for sure. They may even be a better tandem than that of Stroud and Henderson of the old Jaguars.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrclutch
Haynesworth will be fine as long as the the trainer can run out and oick him up off the field every 3rd play when he needs a bre..I mean gets injured. What a tub of lard.

True story. I live around Nashville and a buddy of mine was at a local restaurnat when Fat Al came in one night. He pushed 2 bar stools up together to sit on. He then order 2 Steak and Rib Combos. My friend was about done when Albert ordered but he sat there just to see if he could eat such an inhuman amount of food. He ate every last bite even both salads that came with it. Makes me gain 5 lbs just thinking about it.

It's not that uncommon, it is america Anyways I think hill be fine with the Pats.
Old 08-15-2011, 04:08 PM   #15
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

OVR: 21

I think he stays in New England this year. But if you really want him for your team in franchise, just trade for him. I am pretty sure he wont be over a 90 so you probably could get him on the cheap. Maybe you will get lucky and the Patriots will cut him in the video game during the preseason...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-15-2011, 04:33 PM   #16
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

OVR: 1

Why are some of you speculating about his rating when he was already released with the Redskins and is an 83?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »