Home

Fantasy Draft Franchise Plan

This is a discussion on Fantasy Draft Franchise Plan within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2011, 07:48 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Fantasy Draft Franchise Plan

After planning to get the season ticket im starting to get excited. So I thought a thread talking about what we would like to do. I would love to have a team, with A WR like Fitz or a HB like AP, to help the QB(Probably Cam N or another rook) with Sproles being a backup(fav player) and A player like Ed Reed or Urlacher. Now Plan ahead guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 09:13 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Fantasy Draft Franchise Plan

I've got to say, I'm curious what will happen with all the pregame intros if you do a fantasy draft. Ex. if you draft with the Bears and take some 79 rated MLB, is he gonna be the one taking the flag out? It won't be a make or break thing, as I'm presuming they just recorded it as it is, not accounting for future movement, cause that'd be hard to do. But it would be pretty sweet if there were adjustments made as time goes on, or with a fantasy draft.
Go STL Rams...please don't get Sam Bradford killed...
Old 08-12-2011, 09:52 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by therockstar2005
I've got to say, I'm curious what will happen with all the pregame intros if you do a fantasy draft. Ex. if you draft with the Bears and take some 79 rated MLB, is he gonna be the one taking the flag out? It won't be a make or break thing, as I'm presuming they just recorded it as it is, not accounting for future movement, cause that'd be hard to do. But it would be pretty sweet if there were adjustments made as time goes on, or with a fantasy draft.
I'm not 100% positive on this but I'm pretty sure, using the bears ex., that the player would change. Cuz i remeber in one of the early features videos, on easports.com, showed Jay cutler running out with the flag while the demo has Urlacher. So my guess is if lets say u do get a 79 ovr mlb a higher ranked player on the team would run with the flag.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:58 PM   #4
Banned

Hmm interesting. I know if ray retires no one does the dance so idk. To keep it on iPod, what are you thinking about doing in a fantasy draft franchise?
Old 08-12-2011, 10:06 PM   #5
Rookie

xpmar9x's Arena

OVR: 0

I like simming the entire draft, then playing with my random team.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2011, 11:33 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 0

If you draft young players with good potential with all of your picks in a fantasy draft, you will win the super bowl every year and have tons of depth. Did that last year and got old after year 6 (4 unbeaten years in a row). Had to trade my franchise QB to keep it fresh.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:56 PM   #7
Banned

Yeah, I wanna draft Cam Newton and just have him basically the whole time, developing a rookie around a bunch of vets and other favourties. I wouldnt mind getting AJ green,Miller, Pat Peterson aswell. Can't wait! This thread can also be to discuss Online Fantasy draft to. But on offline Id love to do an eagle style free agency one year.
Old 08-12-2011, 11:59 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

I like drafting young guys. Will still draft Polamalu with my #1 pick. Then draft guys like Matt Ryan, Mario Williams, Tamba Hali, Timmons, and Mendenhall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »