Home

Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2011, 02:42 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Official Bugs/Glitches Discussion Thread

Whats the Bug? No Pause Menu Timer

What game mode? Online play

How did it happen? Whenever me or my opponent would pause and was ready to resume, there would be no timer indicating either one of us is ready to go like years past.

Can it be replicated? Yes, several online games played over the weekend and this is still the case.

Pic or Vids? Nope
Old 08-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #58
Rookie

PaPZ187's Arena

OVR: 2

Whats the bug? Game Freeze during my Jets Franchise Week 3 at Oakland

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Franchise Mode during Game Play

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? I had the game wrapped up, it was the last play before the 2 minute warning in the 4th Quarter and I sacked their QB, Forced and Recovered the Fumble....so after the 2 minute warning I paused the game and went to Highlights to save the replay as nauturally it was a play I enjoyed and wanted to save. Once I picked Create Highlight the game HARD FROZE, I couldnt even hit the PS Button to exit/quit the game or shut down the system properly.

How often can the bug be reproduced? I have had one other game freeze during franchise mode....it was the 3rd preseason game, 2nd quarter at the 2 minute warning once again, I was NOT trying to create a highlight that time however.

Do you have video or pictures? No

Comments/Notes: I am not one to nitpick a game or complain really at all.....Madden is the only game I play anymore besides the occasional Fight Night here and there. However, for a BRAND NEW GAME (it is the disc, not the Season Pass)to freeze twice on me in limited play really has p*ssed me off (sorry, dont know any other way to phrase it). I am real busy as most of us are, I wanted to get one of my franchise games in before work and I played a great game, finally got Sanchez playing consistent and then BAM! Freezes Up!!! EA PLEASE look into this bug and do what you can to fix it with a patch or update.....this is completely unacceptable for a brand new game to be freezing up like that....and just to clear it up my PS3 is in excellent condition...never had this problem with last years Madden or Fight Night at all.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent and get my frustration out while at the same time trying to be productive in bringing a "BUG" to light that hopefully can be fixed. Thank you.
Old 08-29-2011, 05:22 PM   #59
Rookie

Ronnie brown23's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Thats not a slant its a square in. And what sliders are you using/difficulty setting are you on? Also you are playing lose man 2 over, means no middle coverage. If you don't press they will will be open over the middle constantly in that coverage. The intention of that coverage s to protect the deep ball and allow short completions.
all-pro. i tried it on all-madden and its the same result. as shown in the video, if you watched the whole video, i did both slants and square ins. i can see your point for a slant route being open. but an in route, nnamdi should be over that all day. out routes are open too. did and out route with another 48 route running reciver and asante samuel,94 man coverage. and was hitting it all the time. man coverage ratings basically dont even matter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBlvjtfpPAg

off man coverage porter jumps the in route. thats how nnamdi should be jumping all of those in routes in game.

Last edited by Ronnie brown23; 08-29-2011 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #60
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Whats the Bug? Can't fire coaches or hire new coaches

What game mode? Franchise mode

How did it happen? No clue at a certain point in franchise mode your coaches sometimes won't show up on the current staff screen and you can't fire them and you can't hire a new coach because the game says you already have a head coach or coordinator yet there not listed under current staff

Can it be replicated? Yes it seems to happen yrs into franchise mode

Pic or Vids? No
Old 08-29-2011, 07:31 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Whats the bug? team ran no huddle during 2 minute warning

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) exibition

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? I was the rams playing the 49ers they completed a pass play 2 minute warning came in and they went no huddle and play didnt stop just kept going.

How often can the bug be reproduced? only saw it 1 time

Do you have video or pictures? no I dont
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2011, 02:55 AM   #62
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Whats the bug? On the Scouted OR Unscouted list, when you hit the square button(x on 360), to sort it sorts your scouted players with the rest of the unscouted players, and vice versa. Adding the other group of players to the list your looking at.

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Franchise mode

How did it happen or what did you do to trigger it? Can you recreate it? After week 17 was over in the season, before starting playoffs I viewed scouted players list. When I go to sort a column by hitting the square button, it adds the rest of the unscouted(or unscouted depending...) players to the list to be sorted with. Yes, everytime for any position

How often can the bug be reproduced? Anytime you try to sort a column under scouted/unscouted players list.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:06 AM   #63
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Mode
Franchise (PS3 version)

Bug
The Super Bowls have the teams reversed. The AFC champions should be the home team for even SBs, NFC champs for odds. Has also been reversed in the past couple of Maddens. Ex: SB 46 in my franchise is Colts (AFC) & Eagles (NFC), Colts should be the home team but are the away team instead.

How often?
Any Super Bowl in Franchise I presume
Old 08-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #64
Phenom

seasprite's Arena

OVR: 27

Whats the bug? Anytime I try to get into a ranked quick match and lobby ranked, the screen sits at team selection and says checking rosters then kicks me off EA servers. Have no problem with it during teamplay online or head to head in communities.

Xbox360

What game mode did you experience the bug/glitch in? (Gameplay, Franchise, Online, Front End, etc.....) Quick Match Ranked and lobby ranked 1v1

How often can the bug be reproduced? Everytime, havent been able to get into a single quick match or lobby ranked, but have no problems with online community matchups or teamplay quick matchups

Comments/Notes: Have reset modem, called cable company to check, and the modem is directly connected to the 360. FTR I have never had any EA server issues with any other EA sports games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »