Home

The more I read about Madden 12...

This is a discussion on The more I read about Madden 12... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 01:33 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: The more I read about Madden 12...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Wrong and wrong.
I already tried my results in the demo.
I play offline, doesn't affect me. If it affects online, they need to patch it.
The only time I've called it in a previous Madden is on the GL. Is it a glitch if I call it on the GL and the AI D comes out in GL?
It could still be a problem in the retail version that wasn't in the demo. I'm still waiting to try and have this verified, and if it is a problem, could there be some setup/config settings that effect this. Maybe that's why some see it and others don't.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #74
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
Not sure why you just deduce this. He does bring up some valid issues that Madden has had for years. If he's fed up, he's fed up. That's legit. If he's fed up and doesn't spend the $60, that's up to him and legit to do. Not sure why this comment was necessary.
Why so worried about what i post. It's funny guys like you want to be able to post whatever you want and whatever others lime you want, but the second someone says something not in line you get upset. Which is ironic because that's EXACTLY what you and others like you accuse myself and the OS staff of.

Not to mention I posted I didn't know if that was his intent or not which people like you conveniently left out of my quote.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:37 PM   #75
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senator Palmer
Just my opinion, but I don't necessarily see this as a gamebreaker, but I understand the outrage, the same way I understood it with the punter dominating a DT. Something like this shouldn't be possible in the game at all, because it's not possible in real life.

A team could get away with something like this once, and only once, because real life defenders would alert accordingly. If the defense in this year's Madden is programmed to be smarter than that should apply all around.

I hope it's something that can be fixed without totally going the other way like last year where the QB would take the snap and just dive forward. That's not the answer either.
I really like this guys response.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 01:38 PM   #76
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
It could still be a problem in the retail version that wasn't in the demo. I'm still waiting to try and have this verified, and if it is a problem, could there be some setup/config settings that effect this. Maybe that's why some see it and others don't.
That would go against most people's theory that the demo is close to the retail version. Could be, sure, positive, no.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #77
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
I really like this guys response.
That's the way I feel, but it's not an deal breaker for everyone as some people are claiming, at least not for offline gamers.

4th and goal, D comes out in GL, I have a 50/50 chance of scoring. It's the only time I use QB sneak.

Hope there is a fix for online, just wondering how they go about it.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:40 PM   #78
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Ok, I am going to test this real quick. What are the conditions we want?
Old 08-28-2011, 01:42 PM   #79
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
What was the roster issue?

Franchise interface is terrible. Audio worst in history, agreee with the notion much more bug free than NCAA. Jury is still out for me. But, as someone that has hated madden for a decade or so, this might be the year I play madden over NCAA. Something that hasn't happened basically ever.

I just need more madden game time to figure out if I like it as much as I did initially.
Roster issue was with the very first update they put out that I was able to download just after I downloaded the game off Season Pass. There was a bug in it that caused the game to lockup in Franchise mode if you tried to edit the depth chart of 3 different teams. Worked fine from the depth chart edit from the main menu, but once you started a franchise it would cause the lockup and only if you tried to edit the depth chart of one of those 3 teams. They fixed this within a day by putting out a new roster minus the bugs.

The music thing ya its not that great. I also noticed the stadium music seems to be the same as last year when you are playing the game. The interface is annoying but its not a game breaker, its just annoying. Being a PC gamer though I find all console interfaces to be annoying .

Last edited by SGMRock; 08-28-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:44 PM   #80
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Thing is, that this is not true, I tried it and is not true
I'm still trying to figure out if it is or not. Sorry, I don't mean to say your not credible, but I hope you understand me wanting more verification. There were a bunch of posters trying to discredit the low QB% in simulated games. The OS Staffer that gave the Offline Franchise review said it was there. I', going to wait and see if others can verify this. There could even be a reason why some see it and others don't (some conf settings maybe).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »