Home

The more I read about Madden 12...

This is a discussion on The more I read about Madden 12... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #1
Pro

ChiTownKid's Arena

OVR: 10
The more I read about Madden 12...

the more I'm considering cancelling my pre-order. I already dropped the $60, but it REALLY doesn't sound like it's worth it this year. Money QB sneak, this goofiness with the commentary, all the crap in the bug thread... Why? How can they keep BREAKING stuff that used to WORK!? Then make us wait 2 months until it's properly patched!?

GRR! I'm so FED UP with this damned company!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 11:23 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: The more I read about Madden 12...

Already canceled mine for the same reasons.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
MVP

jkra0512's Arena

OVR: 31

If there is any way you guys could try it out, you should. Reviews are only one person's opinion on the game, you might find that the things they deem as negative...might not be as bad as you think.

Take it from me, I absolutely despise EA after this year's edition of NCAA and how they treated its consumers afterwards...
Old 08-28-2011, 11:29 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0

As critical as I have been on the game and the company behind the game, I find this the best version to date. Yes, there are bugs, but none of them are game breaking or allowed (depends) in your online community.

So just chill out unless you are one of them guys who rather play random online pub lobby games, and if you are then you already knew what was coming from the get go each and every year!

Once you experience Online Communities for yourself, then you wouldnt wanna do nothing else because the atmosphere so far has been TOP NOTCH! Everyone is on the same page and if there is a problem, then report them and eventually they will get banned by someone in the community rather than waiting and hoping EA will do it when they wont!

Buckle up and try the game first, and season pass seems like its right up you guys's alley, so give it a try even if it is for 1 more day and go from there. Some people are just bitter and will always be!

If you are a franchise player, I am willing to bet things in that mode will be fixed with sliders and if not, then you can worry!

Last edited by Smoke6; 08-28-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: added text
Old 08-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 16

If you didn't read anything on OS, you would've bought it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2011, 11:31 AM   #6
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Yeah, they already came out with a roster that fixed some games freezing. The bug thread here is only a few pages long instead of 4 because of all of the deletions.

Looks like scoring bugs are the main ones and I'm not aware of the abusive QB sneak.
Old 08-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9

I'm on the fence about opening my copy. I've had it since Thursday and still haven't opened it? I just seen the QB Sneak glitch last night on youtube. Fail!
Old 08-28-2011, 11:34 AM   #8
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw
I'm on the fence about opening my copy. I've had it since Thursday and still haven't opened it? I just seen the QB Sneak glitch last night on youtube. Fail!
What glitch is that? Is it a game breaker?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »