Home

Easy solution for EA to fix the fake UNDF filling all the rosters in Franchise.

This is a discussion on Easy solution for EA to fix the fake UNDF filling all the rosters in Franchise. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you think the first year in Franchise should jump directly to the regular season?
Yes 8 66.67%
No 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-09-2011, 10:54 PM   #1
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Easy solution for EA to fix the fake UNDF filling all the rosters in Franchise.

Add the option that NBA2k11 has to where you can just start a franchise and start from week 1 in the regular season instead of the preseason and then after the first year play the preseason the next year after the off season. I tweeted to Josh Looman about this, hoping he will answer back.

Would any one else like this idea or "Solution"?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Easy solution for EA to fix the fake UNDF filling all the rosters in Franchise.

Wouldn't the cutting of better veterans still be prevalent the next season and onward, though?
Old 09-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #3
Banned

WindyCityFanatic's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Easy solution for EA to fix the fake UNDF filling all the rosters in Franchise.

There wouldn't be a ton of fake players though. The teams cutting random players because of the OVR?, not the actual OVR ruins the Franchise mode for me. The cutting veterans is a whole other problem.
Old 09-09-2011, 10:59 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFanatic
There wouldn't be a ton of fake players though. The teams cutting random players because of the OVR?, not the actual OVR ruins the Franchise mode for me. The cutting veterans is a whole other problem.
Why wouldn't there be a ton of fake players? Unless it's a 32 team franchise and the user fills the extended roster with a lot of actual players, wouldn't the teams still be populated with a lot of fake UDFAs?

Not trying to be a pest, just asking because I haven't started a franchise yet.
Old 09-09-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
MVP

I started a thread to help fix this issue for the first year by compiling a list of all rookies that should actually be on all 32 teams;

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...hise-mode.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2011, 11:10 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 5

It would work for the first season, and I wish they did have an option to skip the first preseason. After the first year though, teams would still be invaded by UDFAs.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:03 AM   #7
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindyCityFanatic
Add the option that NBA2k11 has to where you can just start a franchise and start from week 1 in the regular season instead of the preseason and then after the first year play the preseason the next year after the off season. I tweeted to Josh Looman about this, hoping he will answer back.

Would any one else like this idea or "Solution"?
I like it, especially for rosters to be more accurate like the regular season rosters we'll be seeing. I didn't see this being a problem at first, but now I do as the AI cuts players that made the final cut, and I believe for the first season, it should be like previous Franchise Modes where you begin at pre-season and regular season, than beginning in the second season is when the cuts and stuff can happen.

Year 1 should start just like previous Madden Franchises for accurate rosters, and Year 2 is when the whole new Cut Da Feature begins.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:13 AM   #8
The Living Legend

LivingLegend's Arena

OVR: 14

IF that happens then people who use NCAA Draft Classes instantly get screwed, bad Fix.

I think the game should start with the Draft and use players from the draft as the UDFA's, at least then the players are real. All EA needs to do is fix the logic, the logic is the real problem.
Chicago Blackhawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »