Home

EA please dont neglect us like ncaa 12!

This is a discussion on EA please dont neglect us like ncaa 12! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 02:07 AM   #1
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
EA please dont neglect us like ncaa 12!

Ncaa football 12 came out the gate with so many crazy bugs the patch gameplay improvement was little and they ran to the bank knowing there was super LB's and pychic DB's ect ... so with that being said i hope madden team took notes and give us a nice big respectable gameplay patch. EA show us you really passionate about your work and not just collecting the almight dollar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2011, 02:24 AM   #2
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: EA please dont neglect us like ncaa 12!

Well the thing is both teams have different problems and different bugs. I'm sure the Madden crew will try their best to fix these issues that is in Madden12. Every game has it's problem. I'm sure they will adress the main problems and some smaller ones before it is all said and done. It's just the Madden Crew is taking way to long to give us the list. That is the only thing that is bugging me right now. I wish they would hurry up with the info atlease.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #3
Banned

Old School SD Fan's Arena

OVR: 3

If they take two months to patch Madden, then create a new issue in the process, like NCAA, who will still care?

This year's football games are worse than usual, significant bugs and bad design choices like UDFA's, terrible communication with the gaming public, and slower than molasses patches.

IMHO all the brain drain of the Ian Cummings et al departures earlier this year are showing up in the product.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #4
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46

This is equivalent to a "Hey, Developer" thread which are not allowed here. When the patch comes out, it'll come out.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »