Home

QB Win-Lost Record

This is a discussion on QB Win-Lost Record within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2011, 08:35 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
QB Win-Lost Record

I'm just curious how come Madden hasn't included that for quarterbacks. I understand it'll probably be pointless, but it would kind of be interesting to see, especially since they have the 4 qrt comeback stat. (I think it's still in the game)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2011, 10:36 PM   #2
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: QB Win-Lost Record

The 4th qtr comeback stat is in the game. All the game keeps up with as far as starts go are games played/games started. Somebody mentioned that might be messed up as well giving everybody that plays, a start.
Old 11-18-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
Rookie

imskykid's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
I'm just curious how come Madden hasn't included that for quarterbacks. I understand it'll probably be pointless, but it would kind of be interesting to see, especially since they have the 4 qrt comeback stat. (I think it's still in the game)
I dont think it would be pointless. QBs are judged greatly on wins and losses in both the regular season and playoffs. Having that information would add some depth to the game. You could follow other QBs in the league throughout your franchise and see how they've fared regardless of what their overall is. Did they win a lot of regular season games but for some reason couldn't hack it in the playoffs? How many Super Bowls have they played in and how many have they won? I would love to see these stats for QBs.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:13 AM   #4
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

I don't think they should have it in the "Stats" section;

Although instead of showing the same boring stuff in the game, they could show these things. Like if you enter the 4th quarter trailing behind, it could show or tell you how many 4th quarter comebacks your QB has.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:27 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 11

The 4th quarter comebacks stat is wrong in some cases as well. For Matt Ryan at the start of franchise I believe it says that he has 7 or 8. In reality right now he has 14 or 15, with only one comeback win this season (Eagles)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
In all of the pre release CCM news people like Looman kept saying, "You might see a guy like Kurt Warner come out of retirement. Anything can happen."

He should have said "You will see Kurt Warner come out of retirement. That's about it."
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2011, 01:34 AM   #6
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

And with Chad Henne, they said he had OVER 15 TD passes last season. It's 15, not over 15.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:14 AM   #7
MVP

Shibito's Arena

OVR: 0

Would be something cool for the franchise guys to add.
Old 11-19-2011, 05:09 PM   #8
Pro

Pandetta's Arena

OVR: 8

So where is the 4th quarter comeback stat recorded/displayed?

After you guys mentioned it, I looked around because I had never noticed it before and I still can't seem to find it anywhere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »