Home

For Madden 13 - it's Online Franchise or bust.

This is a discussion on For Madden 13 - it's Online Franchise or bust. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-11-2012, 11:20 AM   #65
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: For Madden 13 - it's Online Franchise or bust.

I was actually shocked that Madden '11 didn't follow something like what NCAA '11 rolled out with their online dynasty. I really though games would start following what NCAA '11 was doing. Why have several game modes? Have one and let the user decide whether or not they want to play it online. NCAA's concept is great, and they encourage even single users to play online because they could mange their dynasty online.

I don't get why people are so opposed to it. I've heard many say that they don't want to play with cheesers or whatever... neither do I, and I don't. I play only with people I know, and the experience of sharing the dynasty together adds so much to it. The guys I play with want the same thing... a fun football game that holds our interest and replicates the game fairly accurately. It's competive, but nobody wants to win every game. That's boring. Nothing makes me want to play a game more than when I come off of a loss.

I really wish Madden and The Show would follow NCAA. One game mode, you choose whether or not you play it online.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-11-2012, 09:20 PM   #66
Banned

OVR: 0

good suggestions, and I definitely agree... Online franchise is the only reason I buy the game... However, I do find the gameplay issues to be just as big of a problem as the lack of features in online franchise.

That being said, if there was a full-featured online franchise, I'm sure I could live with the messed up gameplay just a bit more .

NCAA has done an amazing job with their online dynasty, it's amazing madden's online franchise is so pathetic... if they don't make some serious strides in online franchise this year, I'll be really really disappointed.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:11 PM   #67
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
Dude dont get your hopes up to high" trust me"!!Don't forget who we are dealing with ;a company that has choosen to cater the game to a more causual audience rather than the hard core gamers like us.All you can do is hope and pray that one day Madden gives us the game that we all so long desire.
remember.. it's almost an entirely new team this year. Judge it when the feature set is released.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 04-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #68
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

btw i agree with the sentiment that Franchise mode and specifically Online Franchise mode has been woefully lacking and considering that this same company was able to do exactly what we are asking for in 1999 on the PC.. at this point, there really is no excuse other than to say the previous team did not agree in that direction for the game. This year will tell us a lot about the new team and what their vision is for the title going forward.

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid

Last edited by RynoAid; 04-12-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-12-2012, 07:49 PM   #69
MVP

OVR: 13

I doubt EA does much improvements with the OF, I bet less then 20% of the paying customers even playing a OF. I hope some improvements happen cause my OF has been having a great time with the OF with the help of XFN but some things need to be addressed.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #70
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noles4ever
I doubt EA does much improvements with the OF, I bet less then 20% of the paying customers even playing a OF.

I really HATE hearing that excuse, as I have repeated over and over! It is BECAUSE it is a barebones mode and the fact you have to go to third-parties to even have an actual working franchise.

NCAA OD is the most played mode in I would say ANY sports game
Old 04-12-2012, 09:34 PM   #71
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueauvan
sorry dont care about anything online with madden. offline franchise wasnt good in 12. online players for franchise i believe are a minority and frankly should be handled by something that isnt madden but with a solus agreement that wont happen
That's a 100% false. I see guys STILL playing franchise and a lot of my online homies even play for Microsoft points or cash.

Sent from my myTouch 4G Slide using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2012, 09:10 AM   #72
Banned

Redskins_Hokies's Arena

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y0c8u7K0Ek

Now that you have built it, make this damn thing USEFUL!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »