Home

Cam Weber was in charge of this game, could we see something similar with Trey Wingo?

This is a discussion on Cam Weber was in charge of this game, could we see something similar with Trey Wingo? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21
Cam Weber was in charge of this game, could we see something similar with Trey Wingo?

Career updates in Super Star with Trey Wingo?

Just putting two and two together
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #2
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Re: Cam Weber was in charge of this game, could we see something similar with Trey Wi

Hopefully not. In another thread I alluded to this when you said what else would Trey be in the game for besides a weekly wrap up show. EA did this with Erin Andrews in NCAA and it was not very good. I would much rather have a weekly update show or in game score updates with Trey Wingo than this. just my opinion since I mostly only play franchise mode.
Old 05-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0
Like I've mentioned before, Studio Update seems like the most logical assumption at this point.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...p?p=2043658730

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #4
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33
Re: Cam Weber was in charge of this game, could we see something similar with Trey Wi

Well I liked it. lol

I can just picture that being Trey Wingo or maybe a digitized version, doing a weekly recap show. I keep repeating this but the limitations of having video highlights for CPU games maybe because they are simulated not played. So theoretically User games in Franchise could have video highlights in a weekly recap show.

I think it would be nice to have a setup like in the OP where people could watch the "career" weekly video highlights of other Users. I believe there was something special showcased for Franchise mode presentation for those at Tiburon to seem so excited. NFL2k5 set the bar back then for Franchise presentation, I would imagine they will finally surpass that in Madden 13.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:18 PM   #5
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
Well I liked it. lol

I can just picture that being Trey Wingo or maybe a digitized version, doing a weekly recap show. I keep repeating this but the limitations of having video highlights for CPU games maybe because they are simulated not played. So theoretically User games in Franchise could have video highlights in a weekly recap show.

I think it would be nice to have a setup like in the OP where people could watch the "career" weekly video highlights of other Users. I believe there was something special showcased for Franchise mode presentation for those at Tiburon to seem so excited. NFL2k5 set the bar back then for Franchise presentation, I would imagine they will finally surpass that in Madden 13.
NFL2k5 had highlights from simmed games. They just made up a play.

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2012, 08:29 PM   #6
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

As much I would love too see game highlights from simmed games, I doubt they will be in the weekly wrap-up show (if there is one). I used to love watching sports center after each week, it just adds to the immersion of the franchise.

Remember the Extra Point was supposedly suppose to have them. i think Ian said they built in the ability to show highlights, but didn't have time to add them.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmurphy31
As much I would love too see game highlights from simmed games, I doubt they will be in the weekly wrap-up show (if there is one). I used to love watching sports center after each week, it just adds to the immersion of the franchise.

Remember the Extra Point was supposedly suppose to have them. i think Ian said they built in the ability to show highlights, but didn't have time to add them.
That gives me even more hope that there will be video highlights in a Madden 13 weekly recap show then. Cam Weber has already said a lot of things that are in M13 are the completion of things started earlier.
Old 05-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #8
MVP

jmurphy31's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
That gives me even more hope that there will be video highlights in a Madden 13 weekly recap show then. Cam Weber has already said a lot of things that are in M13 are the completion of things started earlier.
Lets hope. Like I said anything to that can make franchise mode feel more like a league and less like play now games is good enough for me. I actually used to watch the Extra Point even though it only included a handful of scores.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »