Home

Madden NFL 13 Hands-On Impressions From Community Event #3 (DLG)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Hands-On Impressions From Community Event #3 (DLG) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #65
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
Did not like it at all... I think the reviewer didn't hit on anything. I don't know where EA gets these "Game Changers" , but they don't know too much.
Oh I'm so gonna have to have Searles smack you around lol

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 12:28 AM   #66
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: Madden NFL 13 Hands-On Impressions From Community Event #3 (DLG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRMosier_LM
Freaking Nazi Mod! Lol
And if you ever want to compare IQ's let me know... I bet I can break 22.
Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

If you break 22, you have 4. 2 and 2 is four.
Spoiler
Old 05-15-2012, 12:50 AM   #67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan36
If you break 22, you have 4. 2 and 2 is four.
Spoiler
Thanks I was trying not to hype, plus add in some negatives. I got trolled beyond belief for not adding negatives last year. BTW next time Dave is on a call doing Stick Skills radio five feet away from me I'm gonna crash the show. He was literally doing the show walking circles around the parking lot of the hotel cuz he was all excited. Ah... Kids... I miss being young
Old 05-15-2012, 12:52 AM   #68
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmart2180
CM, did you notice if the safety's played smarter? Last years game they could never cover the inside slot post, I hope there smarter this year.
Inside slot posts and seam routes were covered much better. I was able to hit them by flooding coverage and forcing the safety to pick who he wanted to cover (should always be the deepest man). So therefore a seam route from the inside slot with a post coming underneath in great vs that Robber setup or Man 2 over. the best thing about that is the defensive alignment doesn't give it away so now you actually have to use split second reads.
Old 05-15-2012, 01:54 AM   #69
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Thanks I was trying not to hype, plus add in some negatives. I got trolled beyond belief for not adding negatives last year. BTW next time Dave is on a call doing Stick Skills radio five feet away from me I'm gonna crash the show. He was literally doing the show walking circles around the parking lot of the hotel cuz he was all excited. Ah... Kids... I miss being young
Would have been nice to have someone who knew what the heck they were talking about, that's for sure.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:54 AM   #70
Banned

tlew09's Arena

OVR: 0
So the "monumental" change to gameplay that will "make defense fun again" (hmm what is the name of that game that made defense so fun you would get tackled just to see the hit?? oh yeah, Backbreaker. And what did they have again?.. Anybody have any guesses? Haha). I've looked around the Internet and I'll just say I'm pretty sure they implemented RTP-Based tackling this year, or at least put the system in place to build from. I'll be standing in line on a warm August evening around 11:59pm to get my copy.
Old 05-15-2012, 03:10 AM   #71
MVP

AussieChiefsFan's Arena

OVR: 31

Good improvements in the commentary change, the no-look-pick being fixed, and the more realistic passing trajectories and removal of super-LBs. Looking forward to E3 for more info!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2012, 03:17 AM   #72
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Inside slot posts and seam routes were covered much better. I was able to hit them by flooding coverage and forcing the safety to pick who he wanted to cover (should always be the deepest man). So therefore a seam route from the inside slot with a post coming underneath in great vs that Robber setup or Man 2 over. the best thing about that is the defensive alignment doesn't give it away so now you actually have to use split second reads.
Have you seen any instances where safety's left there zones to jump routes? I wanna feel the likes of Ed Reed when playing the ravens. Or like I mentioned above, if you got a fly route on the outside with a inside slot post. I would love for the opposite side safety to jump that inside slot post once in a while. Atleast the good ones anyways if they dont have a deep threat in there zone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »