Home

June 4 is Almost Here...

This is a discussion on June 4 is Almost Here... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 PM   #17
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53
Re: June 4 is Almost Here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutygurfan
My guess is FULL implementation of Real time physics.

Anything short of that will deflate my enthusiasm.

IMHO, nothing else will "revolutionize" madden.
The best odds of getting any type RTP into the game for this year will be for tackling only. That is the best chances of us getting any kind of RTP in Madden13 this year. But
I'm keeping my fingers cross and hoping for the best.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #18
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
But you are anticipating it though. I am, and I completely understand EA's history with this stuff. They have added and taken away things in the gameplay time and again. But nothing that truly changed the core of what Madden is. So we are skeptical, but let's not kid ourselves, we will anticipating whatever comes out from EA on June 4th.
Profound.... And I think that's kinda what bugs me. If nobody had ever said "Triple Play isn't good enough" or "We need to change the entire vision for Fifa and NHL" we wouldn't have had MVP or the quality of Soccer and Hockey games we have now. Hopefully Cam gets this. It's time for Madden to be different. Time for the "core" to change....

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Last edited by BrianFifaFan; 06-03-2012 at 01:52 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #19
Banned

Big FN Deal's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I am so not anticipating this.

After three years of getting my hopes up and pretty much being deflated, I refused to get excited about this.

I really think there will be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow night.
I feel you PG but I am actually excited about being excited and just enjoying the ride. lol

The one constant about something like this is no matter what the actual event, it can't likely be as energized as waiting for it is. It's like New Years Eve or better yet New Years Eve 1999, sure I felt confident that the world wouldn't change as we know it but anything is possible and it's a helluva party. lol
Old 06-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGaither84
I am so not anticipating this.

After three years of getting my hopes up and pretty much being deflated, I refused to get excited about this.

I really think there will be a lot of disappointed people tomorrow night.
I disagree. I think there will be mostly excitement and happiness tomorrow. The disappointment will set in once we all own the game and have played it a while and start to notice all the flaws in whatever they end up announcing tomorrow.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:19 PM   #21
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
But you are anticipating it though. I am, and I completely understand EA's history with this stuff. They have added and taken away things in the gameplay time and again. But nothing that truly changed the core of what Madden is. So we are skeptical, but let's not kid ourselves, we will anticipating whatever comes out from EA on June 4th.
No, not really.

What is anticipation for you?

The second the Giants beat the Packers in Gren Bay, I couldn't wait to watch the 49ers host the NFCCG for the first time in my adult life.

I couldn't wait for madden 10 to come out.

I am not someone dying for new Madden info anymore. Sure, when there is new info, I'll read it, but if it came out 3 weeks from now, or they changed their minds to not release it at all, I wouldn't care.

I am used to the hype train by now and just drown it out.

OH MY GOD HAND TOWELS!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2012, 02:21 PM   #22
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big FN Deal
I feel you PG but I am actually excited about being excited and just enjoying the ride. lol

The one constant about something like this is no matter what the actual event, it can't likely be as energized as waiting for it is. It's like New Years Eve or better yet New Years Eve 1999, sure I felt confident that the world wouldn't change as we know it but anything is possible and it's a helluva party. lol
And that's it...

The wait for Madden 10 was an exciting ride. Madden 13, for me, not so much.
Old 06-03-2012, 02:45 PM   #23
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

According to A Madden13 tweet and their Facebook page, the Connected Careers and Gameplay 2 reveal wil go down at 6pm Eastern tomorrow via webcast. So where is the information regarding the big reveal going down on Spike TV at 1pm tomorrow?
Old 06-03-2012, 02:46 PM   #24
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argooos
I disagree. I think there will be mostly excitement and happiness tomorrow. The disappointment will set in once we all own the game and have played it a while and start to notice all the flaws in whatever they end up announcing tomorrow.
To be honest every game has flows and stuff like that. For me so long as the gameplay is good and all. I'm happy. If not then what can I do. But every game has it's problems.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »