Home

Seems like there is a lack of info...

This is a discussion on Seems like there is a lack of info... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2012, 11:59 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 25
I never purchased a ticket for this hype machine u speak of.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:15 PM   #18
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Seems like there is a lack of info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
I never purchased a ticket for this hype machine u speak of.
The tickets are always free for the hype pre-game parade. It's the actual game admission to the game is always the $60+ gamble.
Old 08-02-2012, 04:40 PM   #19
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampede_94
Exactly. We have yet to see this commentary truly in action, and if this is one of the key improvements this year, then why is it so in the dark? Who know? Maybe it all starts in August...
And it's August and still no official EA videos...? If you look at EA's YouTube, you see that they start putting out official Madden footage on Aug 1st for at least the past 2 Madden's (I didn't look any further back than that but it was probably the same). It's weird, I'm not sure if it's a cause for concern but it is a bit um, concerning...
Old 08-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #20
MVP

PGaither84's Arena

OVR: 49

I think they don't want to steal NCAA's thunder. We will see the hype train back a few days before launch I'm sure.
Old 08-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #21
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

okay i am on the fence. yest we have had a lot of info poured out...but if we actually break it down. it isnt what we are used too..

ill use connected careers since franchise mode is where i spent my time.

we havnet seen anything as far as offseason. havent seen a video breakdown on wha tyou can do. how you do things. we havent heard if they updated trades. signing free agents. we havent seen sim stats. we havent seen how the players on cpu controlled teams progress from 1 year to another.

in the past we have seen all of this...they posted all this befor the game came out trying to show the "improvements"

in connected careers all i feel like i know is the new xp for progression, the twitter feed, and thats really it. i no nothing about the inner workings. that will show their colors after anyone completes a full season.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-04-2012, 01:46 AM   #22
Banned

OVR: 4
Um. Where are all the Madden goodies at?

Where are the promo's or any post-E3 footage from EA this year...? Of course they always have their "Playbook" style previews earlier in the year, then we get the small "Top Players In Whatever Position" clips but come late July - very early Aug, they start pushing out the new promo videos and newest build of gameplay videos typically. Now I'm only looking at EA official videos, but we were getting other major videos post-E3 as well by this time from sports video game media outlets. I'm not the only one who's noticing this, right?

Here's a look back.

Jul 25, 2011 M12 Promo
Spoiler

Aug 3, 2011 M12 Gameplay
Spoiler

Aug 2, 2010 M11 Promo
Spoiler

Jul 14, 2009 M10
They were actually all over the place for M10 & extremely active almost all year and had something new just about every other week...and resulted to being the best Madden in a lot of people opinion. They were pretty active even before this date with various videos outside of E3 stuff.
Spoiler

Jul 2, 2009 Epic Wins promos
(Epic Wins 2-4 showed M10 Gameplay from 360/PS3 while #1 was Wii)
Spoiler

Jul 23, 2008 M09 Promo
Spoiler

Jul 29, 2008 M09 Gameplay
Spoiler

Last edited by Jimi XIII; 08-04-2012 at 01:49 AM.
Old 08-04-2012, 02:39 AM   #23
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Um. Where are all the Madden goodies at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi XIII
Where are the promo's or any post-E3 footage from EA this year...? Of course they always have their "Playbook" style previews earlier in the year, then we get the small "Top Players In Whatever Position" clips but come late July - very early Aug, they start pushing out the new promo videos and newest build of gameplay videos typically. Now I'm only looking at EA official videos, but we were getting other major videos post-E3 as well by this time from sports video game media outlets. I'm not the only one who's noticing this, right?

Here's a look back.

Jul 25, 2011 M12 Promo
Spoiler

Aug 3, 2011 M12 Gameplay
Spoiler

Aug 2, 2010 M11 Promo
Spoiler

Jul 14, 2009 M10
They were actually all over the place for M10 & extremely active almost all year and had something new just about every other week...and resulted to being the best Madden in a lot of people opinion. They were pretty active even before this date with various videos outside of E3 stuff.
Spoiler

Jul 2, 2009 Epic Wins promos
(Epic Wins 2-4 showed M10 Gameplay from 360/PS3 while #1 was Wii)
Spoiler

Jul 23, 2008 M09 Promo
Spoiler

Jul 29, 2008 M09 Gameplay
Spoiler

They def are holding something back...
Old 08-04-2012, 12:06 PM   #24
Banned

OVR: 10

Perhaps they dont want to show how wonky the new physics looks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »