Home

You don't play online? Why?

This is a discussion on You don't play online? Why? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-09-2012, 09:35 PM   #265
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: You don't play online? Why?

So am I the only one experiencing really annoying lag in nearly every game? I've only been in 2 sorta "lag free" games. It's either that or a game where the framerate is constantly dipping. It sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-09-2012, 10:05 PM   #266
Pro

OVR: 4

Too many cheesers and DCers. Madden 10 was the last one I played online, and I hated playing good defense only for some clown to go for it on 4th down deep in their own territory and then quit if it failed. I was also given a couple of losses when they quit, which pissed me off.

Online leagues were a little better, but some of these guys that said they were fair players and never quit would cheese wildcat/hb screen and leave the league if they lost.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #267
Rookie

fmrodog's Arena

OVR: 6

For all those that are scared to join an online CCM because you are scared of cheesers I am starting a league at TSO's website, I am the commish and I promise I have a zero tolerance for those types of players (I am almost 37 don't have time for people who want to ruin the league). There are alot of teams left on the site, sign up and let's get started. Just go to the link below and make sure to sign up for the site first. I will also be doing try-out games.

http://forums.traditionsportsonline....x.84807/page-2
Old 09-09-2012, 10:26 PM   #268
Rookie

8mileroad's Arena

OVR: 3

When there's anything up for grabs, the (often prepubescent) online player base of Madden will more often than not avoid losing at all costs, whether it's cheesing, stealing their Mom's credit card to buy gold packs, glitching, and last but not least quitting early. Last year I got really into MUT and played about 50 games in 15 days (during and right after Christmas break) and I went like 45-5. Of all of those games, I had maybe 5 or so actual enjoyable ones (mostly the losses) while the other 45 were the opponent trying to cheese, losing 21-0 after the first quarter, and quitting. It's really not a fun atmosphere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »