Home

So much for Unique Stadiums and different Uniforms

This is a discussion on So much for Unique Stadiums and different Uniforms within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-13-2012, 02:44 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
so to play madden this year against a real freind THEY need to buy a console too? and you reckon thats easier? sure if your made of money

online is unplayable for HOW I play it but maybe not for others the way they play, lag crap people disconnecting playing random kids who find ways to win no matter what.

so tell me my solution? all my freinds have to go buy a console now to play this game?? which btw will be the only sporting game where you can't play freinds on.

is like saying lets have a beer together and catch up chat on facebook. while we drink it ohh and you have to BUY a computer so we can talk on facebook or a phone
Again, I'm sure all of your friends have a console. If they didn't own a ps3 I doubt very much they were playing franchise mode with you each weekend on your console. If this isn't the case, and you were just catching up for one on one games - then guess what, you can still do that, and you can even drink a beer while you do it.

In terms of lag, given your friends live in the same city id say it's not that big of an issue. Especially with the nbn rolling out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 03:07 AM   #42
Banned

strange4life9's Arena

Re: So much for Unique Stadiums and different Uniforms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibbler
is like saying lets have a beer together and catch up chat on facebook. while we drink it ohh and you have to BUY a computer so we can talk on facebook or a phone
Thanks for not blowing everything completely out of proportion... /sarcasm
Old 08-13-2012, 03:37 AM   #43
Rookie

Ok both sides of this argument have got me...

To dude saying "online is better, the same experience" maybe it is for you. But this dude likes having his buddies round and having an in house experience. I see a huge upside to that. That's how he enjoys playing, he doesnt enjoy online. What's wrong with that? Not trying to attack you here, but maybe your just not as social as he is, so to you online is no different for you. For him, that's not the case. There isn't one way to enjoy playing this game, and he isn't the only person who does not enjoy online (there's a thread about it, check it out, there's alot of people myself included)

To post originater dude. We get your dissapointed but what good is complaining going to do? If it really bothers you that much don't buy it. Download a roster update for Madden 12 and play that with your buddies cause you aint gonna change the game now. You're not the only one to make this complaint so hopefully it will be one of their priorities for M14.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:45 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWWROCKS
Ok both sides of this argument have got me...

To dude saying "online is better, the same experience" maybe it is for you. But this dude likes having his buddies round and having an in house experience. I see a huge upside to that. That's how he enjoys playing, he doesnt enjoy online. What's wrong with that? Not trying to attack you here, but maybe your just not as social as he is, so to you online is no different for you. For him, that's not the case. There isn't one way to enjoy playing this game, and he isn't the only person who does not enjoy online (there's a thread about it, check it out, there's alot of people myself included)

To post originater dude. We get your dissapointed but what good is complaining going to do? If it really bothers you that much don't buy it. Download a roster update for Madden 12 and play that with your buddies cause you aint gonna change the game now. You're not the only one to make this complaint so hopefully it will be one of their priorities for M14.
Just want to clarify what I'm saying. He said that he had his buddies around and played it, which is great, I also love doing that. However from a 'franchise' standpoint, that's more or less impossible. Ie I doubt anyone can find the time to play a franchise on one console with a group of people, as it's very limiting. So with that regard, online is the way to go.

I did say there's nothing wrong with having guys over for quick play etc, which I'm pretty sure you can still do on Madden 13. But from a multi player franchise standpoint, online is the future.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:54 AM   #45
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by joloy29
Just want to clarify what I'm saying. He said that he had his buddies around and played it, which is great, I also love doing that. However from a 'franchise' standpoint, that's more or less impossible. Ie I doubt anyone can find the time to play a franchise on one console with a group of people, as it's very limiting. So with that regard, online is the way to go.

I did say there's nothing wrong with having guys over for quick play etc, which I'm pretty sure you can still do on Madden 13. But from a multi player franchise standpoint, online is the future.
I agree man really I do. For the vast majority online is the way. But alot of it depends on pace. This guy might not like playing every 3-5 days like alot of leagues are. It might be more of a casual thing. Meet up every other saturday or something and crack through a whole day of it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-13-2012, 09:19 AM   #46
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IWWROCKS
I agree man really I do. For the vast majority online is the way. But alot of it depends on pace. This guy might not like playing every 3-5 days like alot of leagues are. It might be more of a casual thing. Meet up every other saturday or something and crack through a whole day of it.
Adapt or die I guess. Or to each their own. Etc etc
Old 08-13-2012, 09:45 AM   #47
Banned

StrawHat Patriot's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by joloy29

What if I have a brother and we've been doing it for years?
Old 08-13-2012, 10:50 AM   #48
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Multi
This is an odd complaint seeing as the game is only seeking to emulate what happens in real life. Isn't that the entire point of the mode?
What about when Madden gets real life wrong? Then you have no possible means to fix it and make the game ACTUALLY emulate what happens in real life. This is the complaint, my friend. That we will have to settle when Madden FAILS to emulate real life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »