Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 07:47 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 25
I enjoyed using coach mode from time to time.

Game was obviously made with 99.98% focus being online and all things online.

Plz NFL PLEASE do NOT re new that exclusive license. Your product (the nfl) is best served by having MULTIPLE companies add their style to your product.

And if you do decide to go exclusive... EA isn't the company to do it.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Add me to the list that wont be buying the retail due to coach mode being omitted from career mode. Im shocked that they would pull this feature, while at the same time leaving it in play now mode as well as increasing the simulation aspect of career mode with things like player xp.

It almost feels like they inadvertantly removed it.. I truly hope they can patch it back in because the game looks very solid beyond the omitted in-game coach mode
Old 08-25-2012, 08:09 AM   #51
Rookie

MarcD's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Someone needs to whisper into EA's ear that scrapping all their old features in year 8 of the console generation is a bad idea....

Yes, and nobody should worry because EA is planning on "implanting" all these features we know and love back into the game in 2015. It was all just another 3 year plan thing here guys. Everything is right on schedule, and under control
This is what I've been telling myself since Madden 2006. I'm glad it's not just myself!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 08:14 AM   #52
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

I'm going to be on the hunt for some defense today. If I cannot find any I grade this game like a 5.5. Right now the defense is A TROCIOUS.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #53
Banned

OVR: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcD
This is what I've been telling myself since Madden 2006. I'm glad it's not just myself!
Oh no.... U ain't alone. SMALL steps forward aside .... This entire generation has been one big letdown after another.
Old 08-25-2012, 09:09 AM   #54
Banned

OVR: 21

Year after year people post about coach mode and the players who never understand how anyone could like that mode rip them a new one. It's insane. I don't know why folks can't just let others have their opinion and use/play the game the way they get the most enjoyment. Never fails though. The coach mode players are viewed as the red-headed stepchild...not only by stick jockeys but by EA as well.

I'll miss that mode and probably will not buy it since it is not included for the most part. Why do I play it? Because I am an older gamer, I didn't grow up with a joystick in my hands so my stick skills are pretty bad. It becomes frustrating losing just about every game when I control the players. I enjoy calling the plays and seeing how things play out. That's just me. It doesn't mean you have to enjoy the same thing. I prefer the players to perform based on their ratings as opposed to having my stick skills determine how bad, or how well, my QB/RB/team does.

Again, these are just my preferences. I can see how others prefer controlling everything on the field. It's not for me though. I will miss coaching this year, but always have last year's game and the other title from a few years ago to keep me occupied I guess.

C
Old 08-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #55
MVP

raiderphantom's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Someone needs to whisper into EA's ear that scrapping all their old features in year 8 of the console generation is a bad idea....

Yes, and nobody should worry because EA is planning on "implanting" all these features we know and love back into the game in 2015. It was all just another 3 year plan thing here guys. Everything is right on schedule, and under control

Rinse, recycle, repeat. It seems that's what madden has come to. They mysteriously forget this or that, or they couldn't find a way to implement it this year. Yeah right lol. It's too repetitive. The lack of attention to detail is astonishing. I've already reserved my game for the midnight release but the more I read the more I'm tempted to cancel it.

XBLGT: tjor24
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 5

Maddens pretty good this year too. It would have been fun, but maybe next year. Controlling players and blowing out the AI isn't appealing to me. Nor is playing against human players who simply have stick skills. I like strategy.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »