Home

For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

This is a discussion on For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 03:51 PM   #57
Rookie

edjames01's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Head Coach 09 is awesome and can be bought for $5
Old 08-25-2012, 05:11 PM   #58
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: For sim players, Madden 13 is like a Victorias Secret model with no clevage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Imagine walking into a bar, and there is a hot Victoria's Secret model down at the end with her friends. You want her, everyone wants her, who wouldnt? She looks at you, whispers to her girlfriend, her friend comes over and tells you that shes interested in you, wants to go out with you. Her friend tells you that she's smart, funny, likes dogs (favorite dog is the same breed you own). So you tell her friend to tell the model to come over and talk to you. She walks out from behind the bar only for you to find out she's as flat chested as the dude ordering a Jack and Coke next to you.
i didnt know what you were going to say, but i saw the entire scene play out in my head as i was reading it and then BAM!...flat chested.

i was right there with ya man...i felt your pain.

but on the bright side atleast you didnt realise this after you got her home, ya know because of her vicky-c wonder bra; or did you take her home anyways?

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Old 08-25-2012, 05:18 PM   #59
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
Well on the analogy, I like petite girls with small boobs... Madden 13 is like finding out that same Victoria's Secret model is packing another "secret" downstairs.
thats a fight on site!

-- TajDeni
Old 08-25-2012, 05:24 PM   #60
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneal2001
title needs to be changed to Coach mode players. most sim players dont play coach mode.
2be honest coach mode is as sim as it could possibly get while still actually watching the game play out on the screen. because like the OP said anyone the users uses he basically overrides the ratings.

thats also why some folks use the house rule of no switching players once the ball is snap or the player lock in ncaa.

i would say 1 rung down is actually playing the game in a realistic/sim manner

-- TajDeni
Old 08-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackceasar
Stop being a troll. It's not there or you would have been able to find it, but no one has been able to, and if you read other articles about the game, they are saying the same thing now.
You made a claim: the burden of proof is on you to support it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

Dissapointing. I was leaning towards getting Madden this year. Guess not.

Mashing buttons isnt my bag....I love drafting etc and calling the plays and letting my digital players sort it out.

Back to NCAA 13 with me.
Old 08-25-2012, 06:39 PM   #63
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11

From reading this... Looks like this chick really needs some implants that come in the size of 2K...lol may as well lighten the mood.

In the meantime, hopefully this will be patched and they will start to see that we are not complaining and we are actually being constructive. I am exhausted at this point though and have nothing more to give. I have posted the past 4 seasons, and nothing I have wanted has even been seen. "Better luck next season" needs to replace "it's in the game". I'm disappointed as all.

Last edited by Stampede_94; 08-25-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old 08-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #64
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

I can see where not having this mode could be a really big deal to the people who like it. I can't believe people are tripping on the OP.

This Is the same community who supported the cause of getting dreads in NCAA lol.

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »