Home

I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

This is a discussion on I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 04:51 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
With all the play testers, all the Game Changers, all the developers...

HOW DOES THIS STUFF NOT GET NOTICED?? It takes people a couple hours to find problems like this on their own. Sometimes less.

Th thread on CCM past season 1 is full of issues covering progression. Why didn't one of the developers or even one of the Game Changers bother to sim into year 5-10 to see what's up with rosters? I would have!

When you take player editing out Progression and CPU AI (depth chart, jersey #s, equipment) have to be perfect, and they are not.

I am going to go down to Gamestop and remove my reservation. I'll wait and see if this crap gets patched. If not, I'll get Borderlands 2.
I am usually not one to say I won't buy a game, but after reading all the problems with the only mode I use (Franchise) I may just cancel my preorder and wait a little bit longer for NHL 13. I have a few more days to see what is going to be patched before deciding.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:54 PM   #18
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by llcmac
I am usually not one to say I won't buy a game, but after reading all the problems with the only mode I use (Franchise) I may just cancel my preorder and wait a little bit longer for NHL 13. I have a few more days to see what is going to be patched before deciding.

Same here. I only play offline. When they said editing was out I got REALLY concerned as it was the only way to fix CPU AI or weird progression/regression.

Since I won't enjoy the mode until it is patched (IF it is patched) I might as well wait to buy it until it is patched.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:57 PM   #19
MVP

TreFacTor's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
With all the play testers, all the Game Changers, all the developers...

HOW DOES THIS STUFF NOT GET NOTICED?? It takes people a couple hours to find problems like this on their own. Sometimes less.

Th thread on CCM past season 1 is full of issues covering progression. Why didn't one of the developers or even one of the Game Changers bother to sim into year 5-10 to see what's up with rosters? I would have!

When you take player editing out Progression and CPU AI (depth chart, jersey #s, equipment) have to be perfect, and they are not.

I am going to go down to Gamestop and remove my reservation. I'll wait and see if this crap gets patched. If not, I'll get Borderlands 2.
I'm certain some of them have noticed but the nda prevents them from saying anything. That's probably the biggest flaw in the program and why many feel the program is....unhelpful; for lack of a better way to say it. It's also probably why there's such a huge divide in the fanbase. You either are able to accept the issues and have faith that they don't intentionally put out a bad product, or you are once bitten, twice shy.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:58 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 11

Future of franchise modes my butt.

I'm not even gonna say what I really think about this, I like being a member of this forum too much, so I'll just leave it at that.

Without exaggerating, things like this are just inexcusable.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:59 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
So they don't allow duplicate numbers in a game that uses it (NCAA) but they allow it in the one that doesn't (Madden) haha.
Dont try to use logic when talking about EA football titles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 05:00 PM   #22
MVP

Outkizast's Arena

OVR: 12

This makes you really appreciate the days when they would just give a guy some crazy number that nobody at his position wears... Man those were the days...Better than duplicates....... :/
Old 08-25-2012, 05:48 PM   #23
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

You have got to be kidding me! How do these things get by the testers?
Old 08-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #24
Rookie

richie923's Arena

OVR: 5

If only NCAA had this problem.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »