Home

I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

This is a discussion on I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
Rookie

Beardown's Arena

OVR: 5
I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

I traded for Benn and AJ Jenkins and I now have Benn, Jenkins and Alshon Jeffery all with the same number 17. What a hoot to see them all lined up on the same side of the field with the same number.

Forget about immersion in CCM this year. I knew no editing was going to be a problem but I never thought it would be this bad.

Sorry if this should have been in another thread but this one had me LMAO. I guess it is no trades for me this year. It must be exactly like EA wants or you are screwed within CCM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 04:17 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: I have 3 WRs with the #17 on my team...

Yea its pretty dumb that they couldnt even implement a way for the cpu to know what numbers are already taken on your team.

Also if you start a ccm as a play you can choose any number you want. It doesnt matter if some one on the team already has it or if it fits your position or not.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
MVP

mavfan21's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown
I traded for Benn and AJ Jenkins and I now have Benn, Jenkins and Alshon Jeffery all with the same number 17. What a hoot to see them all lined up on the same side of the field with the same number.

Forget about immersion in CCM this year. I knew no editing was going to be a problem but I never thought it would be this bad.

Sorry if this should have been in another thread but this one had me LMAO. I guess it is no trades for me this year. It must be exactly like EA wants or you are screwed within CCM.
I swear, they better add editing in a patch. If this really happens the CCM mode will be a joke.

Unplayable.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

This was the thing i was really worried about when they said there was no editing, i hoped that since they removed that option entirely that this would be something they fixed, i guess not This is really going to hurt my immersion into the game!
Old 08-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #5
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0

Saw this coming. Had a good idea that people would have the same numbers due to no editing. Just plain old stupid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #6
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Someone just mentioned in the patch thread that they had two 85's. I'm usually pretty chill about stuff, but this on the short list for biggest eff up ever for the Tiburon development team. It's inconceivable that they could make this mistake given that editing isn't allowed.

I have to give the naysayers credit on this one, they called it. I thought, "no way could this happen", but here we are.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 4

That's kind of dumb. So instead of having bad jersey number choosing AI that would give my DE #5, now there's absolutely none. So now if you are hurried in the pocket and your #1 receiver and #7 receiver have the same number. You could be throwing to someone with great hands or someone with stone hands....lol ridiculous.
Old 08-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavfan21
I swear, they better add editing in a patch. If this really happens the CCM mode will be a joke.

Unplayable.
Its already a joke and this is a perfect example of how even basic elements of it can't even be done correctly. How does stuff like this even get by the most basic of design reviews....I mean really? How do some people even have jobs working on this game when stuff like this goes unnoticed?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »