Home

Never played Online-How are the servers?

This is a discussion on Never played Online-How are the servers? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Rookie

jethrobag's Arena

OVR: 2
Never played Online-How are the servers?

I am new to the online world of madden. I have always been an offline franchise player, but from reading the threads, it seems that the way to play for now is single player online CCM. My question is how are the servers? I have roadrunner, should there be much lag time, or does it run the same as offline? Thanks.

Also, are there any issues with using gameface as a coach? I read something from pasta padre that said he was unable to stop the CCM from crashing after making a coach with gameface? any truth to this?
Thanks again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #2
Pro

NYwRiter94's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Never played Online-How are the servers?

I too would like to have an answer to this question. My connection for Xbox Live has been pretty good, but when I play Madden 12, the game informs me that I have been disconnected from EA Servers EVERY SINGLE TIME I get to the team select menu. In addition, when I fired up the NHL 13 Demo and tried to play Ultimate Team, I often found that upon attempting to play my first game, I would get disconnected.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:32 PM   #3
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Never played Online-How are the servers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethrobag
I am new to the online world of madden. I have always been an offline franchise player, but from reading the threads, it seems that the way to play for now is single player online CCM. My question is how are the servers? I have roadrunner, should there be much lag time, or does it run the same as offline? Thanks.

Also, are there any issues with using gameface as a coach? I read something from pasta padre that said he was unable to stop the CCM from crashing after making a coach with gameface? any truth to this?
Thanks again.
Things have been good for me online. Like most games, online is slightly slower than offline. Doesn't retract from the experience IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »