Home

Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games.

This is a discussion on Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
MVP

Dogslax41's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Let me see if understand you correctly.

You don`t have a Custom setting.
But

If you choose All madden or Rookie, user sliders are setup to 25 (all madden) and 75 (rookie) automatically?
If this is the case at least this is working.

Offline CCM sliders stays always at 50 no matter what setting you choose.
You are misunderstanding what he is saying. For play now there are 100 difficulty levels per slider. For Ccm there are essentially 300. Think of it this way 0-100 is rookie, 100-200 all-pro, 200-300 all-madden. So when you pick all-madden and it shows 50, that's more like 250 in comparison. While not 100% like this, this is the easiest way to get past your confusion. So if you are a really good player, pick all-madden and fine tune the game from there.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:31 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
You have to have Game Play Tuning set to YES when you make the CCM player/coach league. Then once you are in the CCM you go to More, My League, League Sliders to adjust all the sliders, also League Settings under the same area lets you change the game time and skill level , ect....
this actually might answer my question as to why none of my custom sliders are saving in my coach's CCM league. currently everytime i save, exit the mode, and then go back in the next time, all my sliders are back at 50. thanks for posting this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »