Home

Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games.

This is a discussion on Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 08:48 AM   #1
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games.

I`ll try to be brief.

CCM setup is different than Play now. As you know CCM doesn`t change user sliders when difficulty is change.
Also there is no Custom difficulty. So when you tweak a slider, the difficulty remains the same.

on Play now is totally different. It`s like it was until this year, where you can change the to All madden and the user skills sliders would go to 25. If you setup to 23 it would change difficulty to custom.

Why this is important? Because i love how it plays on Play Now, but i hate how it plays in CCM.
I use Custom difficulty on Play now with some sliders tweaks and the games are amazing. CPU Running the ball extremely well.

Now on CCM is another story. I can`t get the CPU to run the ball consistently. I`m not even possible to get the same difficulty setting since CCM lacks of Custom. ANd sliders are not as effective as in Play now.

So my question is, this is a bug that will be patched? I want to be able to get the same experience, or at least to be able to set the same difficulty setting on Play now as on the CC.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 08:58 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Difficulty setup NOT working properly in CCM compared to Play now games.

I notice the custom on CCM is not there only All-Madden and the others levels...wheres customs sliders...?? lazy EA
Old 08-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #3
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Someone on EA forum said that this was already fixed for Online CCM.
COould someone create a new online CCM and tell me if Custom difficulty setting is available?
Old 08-29-2012, 09:40 AM   #4
Pro

How do you guys even hear these news from the people over at EA... so there just fixing the online issues only? the entired game is FLAWED just like the USA today newspaper reported...
Old 08-29-2012, 09:43 AM   #5
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
So my question is, this is a bug that will be patched?
My understanding is that this is by design -- thus I doubt there will be a patch for it. The difficulty setting and sliders were made to be independent of one another just as I believe they were years ago. The question is how will the AI perform on say All-Pro setting with All-Madden sliders? Or vice versa?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 09:45 AM   #6
Rookie

I'm confused. I bought the game yesterday and plan to play in CCM as a coach...Is there a way to set sliders in this mode? I'm not great at the game but I like to play on all-pro because there are more frequent injuries. But I like to adjust settings...Is there a way to do this?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-29-2012, 09:48 AM   #7
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

I have also read several threads that say the Offline CCM sliders are broken and not working correctly while the Online ones are working fine. So they are saying even if you play solo to make an Online CCM team. This will get the sliders working and no only that will let you use the maddencareer.com website to manage your team and see updates on your league and so on.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:51 AM   #8
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24
I'm confused. I bought the game yesterday and plan to play in CCM as a coach...Is there a way to set sliders in this mode? I'm not great at the game but I like to play on all-pro because there are more frequent injuries. But I like to adjust settings...Is there a way to do this?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You have to have Game Play Tuning set to YES when you make the CCM player/coach league. Then once you are in the CCM you go to More, My League, League Sliders to adjust all the sliders, also League Settings under the same area lets you change the game time and skill level , ect....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »