Home

I want to like this game, BUT.........

This is a discussion on I want to like this game, BUT......... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2012, 11:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
I want to like this game, BUT.........

I want to like the new Madden but it just feel broken. I played about 10 games online and the pass coverage is just atrocious!!!! I know EA wants to eliminate psychic defenders but it seems like all they did was dumb down the defenders awareness. I'm seeing way to many balls get completed into tight places and on some instances the defender could have easily made a play on the ball. In a few cases I'm seeing defenders watch the WR catch the ball and then react to the play. And its not just my defender because I'm lighting up other people online as well. It seems like its not uncommon to score 21-28 points in a quarter in this game. And 42 points in a half is not out the norm either. It seems like the team with the most ints wins the game.

They lighting is terrible. IMO it could've been done better. It's easy to confuse playes with refs when throwing deep balls. They also coulve kept that motion blur feature because all that is really doing is making the colors look washed out or grainy. That's why the graphics look spectacular doing still shots but grainy during actual play. Is it me or is anyone else about tired of seeing 200 weird ankle, legs bends a game?? While the game is still fun to play, it does have a lot of faults. IMO, the pass coverage kills it for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:46 AM   #2
CMH
Making you famous

CMH's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: I want to like this game, BUT.........

Use the Impressions Thread.
"It may well be that we spectators, who are not divinely gifted as athletes, are the only ones able to truly see, articulate and animate the experience of the gift we are denied. And that those who receive and act out the gift of athletic genius must, perforce, be blind and dumb about it -- and not because blindness and dumbness are the price of the gift, but because they are its essence." - David Foster Wallace

"You'll not find more penny-wise/pound-foolish behavior than in Major League Baseball." - Rob Neyer
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »