Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #41
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
what I hate the most is that play now plays awesome for me. sliders do have an impact on play now. user qb overthrows passes when acc is low as it should. cpu run the ball really good.

why why ea can't put the play now gameplay into cmm?

it looks like two totally different games.

anyone knows what tweet address I should write to get into ea devs? I don't want to write pointless tweeters to some "customer support"

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 05:55 PM   #42
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

http://twitter.com/Josh_Looman
Madden NFL 13 Senior Designer who built CCM

https://twitter.com/Donny_Moore
Madden NFL Live Content Producer & Ratings Czar

I also tweeted out to some of the EA Game changers hoping they might be able to help
Old 09-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #43
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

I can only hope that the "RIGHT" set of eyes sees this thread and sees all of our tweets and addresses this in the september patch . i mean all they have to do is patch the AI from "play now" into CCM and "Walla" problem solved. it has been almost a week and i havent even entered a CCM menu because of all the apparent issues pointed out. they are clearly not "nitpicking" issues but very glaring issues that MUST be cleared up. I am hoping to god they fix this as well as the camera issue in CCM so i can accually try it out before december or the NFL playoffs start. in other words i hope they are busy little beavers right now. if they are not, then they should be
Old 09-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #44
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
I can only hope that the "RIGHT" set of eyes sees this thread and sees all of our tweets and addresses this in the september patch . i mean all they have to do is patch the AI from "play now" into CCM and "Walla" problem solved. it has been almost a week and i havent even entered a CCM menu because of all the apparent issues pointed out. they are clearly not "nitpicking" issues but very glaring issues that MUST be cleared up. I am hoping to god they fix this as well as the camera issue in CCM so i can accually try it out before december or the NFL playoffs start. in other words i hope they are busy little beavers right now. if they are not, then they should be
I wouldn't raise your hopes for the patch in September. They can fix things on their server side, but usually, the first patch out of the gate is to fix stability issues and maybe a fix here or there around the rest of the game. They were probably working on this patch after the game went gold.

I'm sure when Tuesday rolls around, the patch is waiting for certification.
Old 09-02-2012, 06:50 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 0

Hopefully they get the correct information correctly articulated to them. Less pressing issues, or non-ccm breakers (camera, editing, etc) that are brought up only further convolute what really needs to be done. Those are all secondary. CCM needs to play like Play Now. Its that simple. That should be their singular focus at this point. Until then, a lot of us die-hard sim fans cannot play. Its very unfortunate.

Didnt the Devs say that one of the benefits of playing on-line CCM was that they could "tune" the gameplay or essentially patch it without having to go through microsoft with the patch process, essentially getting it out immediately?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 07:14 PM   #46
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles7742
Hopefully they get the correct information correctly articulated to them. Less pressing issues, or non-ccm breakers (camera, editing, etc) that are brought up only further convolute what really needs to be done. Those are all secondary. CCM needs to play like Play Now. Its that simple. That should be their singular focus at this point. Until then, a lot of us die-hard sim fans cannot play. Its very unfortunate.

Didnt the Devs say that one of the benefits of playing on-line CCM was that they could "tune" the gameplay or essentially patch it without having to go through microsoft with the patch process, essentially getting it out immediately?
I think fixing AI is different than fixing edition numbers, it might take longer.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:34 PM   #47
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I wouldn't raise your hopes for the patch in September. They can fix things on their server side, but usually, the first patch out of the gate is to fix stability issues and maybe a fix here or there around the rest of the game. They were probably working on this patch after the game went gold.

I'm sure when Tuesday rolls around, the patch is waiting for certification.
Sorry, but if they don't know about this issue on their own, they have problems. It's a very obvious issue with the game. I noticed it in my first preseason game. Therefore, this absolutely should be addressed with the September patch.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:36 PM   #48
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
Sorry, but if they don't know about this issue on their own, they have problems. It's a very obvious issue with the game. I noticed it in my first preseason game.
Who knows, though?

It's obvious on our end, just saying the game came out last week.

We'll see what get's patched, but I'm just going off past history.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »