Home

Madden 13!!! You got the running game PERFECT! (my videos)

This is a discussion on Madden 13!!! You got the running game PERFECT! (my videos) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #57
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Madden 13!!! You got the running game PERFECT! (my videos)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnarok1978
Looks great, makes me wanna start a RB player :-)

Tip: These "bang-bang" moves also work well when returning punts/kicks, a little too well I think to be honest, especially combined with "hard left/right" cutting on the left stick. See below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mmsqq7WZrp8&feature=plcp
What is your threshold setting at?
Old 09-06-2012, 08:52 AM   #58
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9thahardway
The speed is not that far off (look at the motion blur in the background on this AP TD run):

I love the speed in your videos. I love playing on very fast. Were you playing on very fast?
Old 09-06-2012, 09:27 AM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
I love the speed in your videos. I love playing on very fast. Were you playing on very fast?
I was playing on All Madden @ Fast (not very), I think EA might have sped it up once it got uploaded to there server.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:29 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
What you displayed in your videos was fantastic! It looked amazing and I was very impressed.

The only reason why I cant agree that madden has made the running game perfect is because a player can disregard what you displayed and just zig zag his way on the field. I also want to see much better play in the running game with the players in the trenches. It's bigger than just how the Rb moves. Line play is just as important.

Madden also needs to implement weight and momentum to the players with realistic foot planting. Now once they add all that I mentioned along with the great moves with just showed us. Than we can talk about madden getting it perfect.

Do you have NCAA 13? Can this be done in NCAA 13? Im at work and cant test it out, but if anyone can check that would be awesome.
Im anxious now to see if it can be done in NCAA. Again great videos!
Yes these moves are embedded in NCAA 13 also, I've practiced & accomplished this there also.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #61
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMJOHNS18
They get sped up when you upload them to EA.

Wire cam or even pressbox would have been better view OP, can't really get a sense of where the hole is in relations to your player from the endzone cam. Nice cuts though, you playing with sliders/threshold? Seems AP pulled away from guys quicker than normal.

Also, most of those runs are sweeps and runs to the outside. Try pounding it up to the middle and zig/zag those. Spreading the field out and running to one side when the coverage is backed off and beating a guy 1 on 1 is one thing, lining up in I with the box loaded is another. You nearly have to cut perfect to not only avoid the initial defensive pressure, but if you nip the jersey of your OL changes are you at least get tripped up a little. Funny how I can run full speed on kick returns into the back of a guy and be ok, but brushing a linemen and my dude gets launched to the ground half the time.
The one AP video was up the middle (single back formation), I will try to do more in the I form & from different angles.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 09:38 AM   #62
Rookie

aspengc8's Arena

OVR: 1

Are these videos vs ******** CPU or online humans? I had a kid try to *BANG BANG* juke me last night.. just hit sticked the sh1t outta him and he fumbled lol.

BANG BANG!!!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #63
Rookie

pezone's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspengc8
Are these videos vs ******** CPU or online humans? I had a kid try to *BANG BANG* juke me last night.. just hit sticked the sh1t outta him and he fumbled lol.

BANG BANG!!!
I noticed this too...i was playing on ALL Madden and I tried this and i fumbled!

Then i played someone online who tried this on me...and i HIT STICK him and he coughed it up...TWICE!!
(Lesson: Never try to juke Laron Landry or he'll destroy you!)
Old 09-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #64
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

Quote:
I was playing on All Madden @ Fast (not very), I think EA might have sped it up once it got uploaded to there server.
Here is a big reason why I play on very fast . See at how this hit looks and sounds.

Quote:
Yes these moves are embedded in NCAA 13 also, I've practiced & accomplished this there also.
Awesome I will be practicing this tonight

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »