Home

Editing in CCM = distorted appearances?

This is a discussion on Editing in CCM = distorted appearances? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:18 AM   #49
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Editing in CCM = distorted appearances?

Have you tried retiring your coach/player and making a new one? Maybe the changes will dissapear?
Old 10-16-2012, 02:18 AM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 8
Hmmmmm....and this is for lineman and d-line right?
Old 10-16-2012, 02:24 AM   #51
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geronimo22
Have you tried retiring your coach/player and making a new one? Maybe the changes will dissapear?
I don't see why that would work. The players don't change when you do that and you stay in the same CCM.

It's also not worth the hassle at the moment. It's only O and D line and in game you can barely see any of their equipment anyway. Numbers for the most part are accurate so unless retired numbers for your chosen team popping up on future players REALLY bugs you, just don't edit the respective lines and the problem doesn't crop up.

EA should still address this however.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 02:29 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by havokeff
I don't see why that would work. The players don't change when you do that and you stay in the same CCM.

It's also not worth the hassle at the moment. It's only O and D line and in game you can barely see any of their equipment anyway. Numbers for the most part are accurate so unless retired numbers for your chosen team popping up on future players REALLY bugs you, just don't edit the respective lines and the problem doesn't crop up.

Agreed..the main issues with player model's/etc were from draft classes which this will effect
Old 10-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #53
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:

True. BTW good job researching the bug at how it can be avoided. Much kudos to you!

My situation is that I'm in 32 user online CCM and I edited 2 OL and 2 DL before the news about the bug and how to avoid came out. I play on zoomed view so I can absoultely see those players I edited on every snap, and they look horrible now. So that's why I wondering if I left the league and came back would that make a difference. Or are the changes saved on a localized server somewhere and can't be changed?

Another question is, what happens if I trade or release those players in the years to come? Are they stuck with tyra banks arms for the rest of their careers!
Old 10-16-2012, 02:33 AM   #54
Rookie

havokeff's Arena

Well, after further checking, problem also is attached to the FB and QB positions.

Now it becomes a concern that absolutely needs to be addressed.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:00 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Well, after further checking, problem also is attached to the FB and QB positions.

Now it becomes a concern that absolutely needs to be addressed.
Title update #4 I can see it now. 'Players with no arms'
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 03:04 AM   #56
Rookie

Trevor04Gt's Arena

My experience with this is the player model in the Edit screen is nothing like the player model in the game.

It took a couple trials, but it has worked fine for me.

@Trevor04GT

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »