Home

Jobbing the redskins

This is a discussion on Jobbing the redskins within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2013, 08:01 PM   #17
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plache
So really, any team that doesn't win the Super Bowl doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs - is pretty much what you're saying. How rich of you.......God I'm sick of Pats fans.......can't wait until your team stinks again. Brady won't last forever.
You have to stop watching football with blinders on. Back to the topic, the guys in charge of Madden ratings knew what they were doing when they "jobbed" the Redskins. Bottom line, they are not ready to compete with the big boys.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 01-06-2013, 08:06 PM   #18
Banned

Plache's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Jobbing the redskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
You have to stop watching football with blinders on. Back to the topic, the guys in charge of Madden ratings knew what they were doing when they "jobbed" the Redskins. Bottom line, they are not ready to compete with the big boys.
Kid - I absolutely HATE the Redskins. There are no blinders - but for you Pats fans that have become totally spoiled to look down on another team or it's fans is just wrong. To quote Parcells: You are what your record says you are. The 'skins didn't back in, they had to win 7 straight to get to 10 wins, that's not luck guy, that's talent. You my friend are the one that needs to take the blinders off and realize that all good teams start somewhere, and for the Redskins and their fans this season was their beginning. Always remember: teams don't stay good forever, and the Pats time is coming.......and God, I can't wait. Unfortunately (for me) my Eagles are gonna be bad for a while........fortunately, I'm an Eagle fan for over 30 years and understand the ebb and flow of NFL teams....apparently, you don't.
Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 PM   #19
Rookie

loonsluv's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
Tonight's game shows that the skins are not playoff worthy yet. I still think they are two years away from making people think twice about them. They were lucky to make it into the playoffs.

A seven game win streak is not playoff worthy you're right. I'm also gonna guess you weren't always a Pats fan! Just throwing it out there!
Old 01-06-2013, 08:28 PM   #20
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
I've been a Pats fan since 1989. I've been a whole NFL fan since 2006, though. I watch all games and the Redskins don't impress me yet and to me they seem like a non-contending team yet. This is year one of their team, I still believe its two more years before they have a chance at the Superbowl. The Giants should have won that division this year, but they had some tough breaks.

P.S... Being a Pats fan is boring now anyway, they always win. Plus I don't believe they will make the Superbowl this year.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 01-06-2013, 08:37 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
That O-line struggles with pass blocking, though.

Granted, tonight is just one game and the Seahawks are not an average defense, but that OL is getting killed in pass protection.

They are a strong run blocking line, but in protection, they probably should be rated on the questionable side.

It gets "hidden" to an extent because of all the deception and the mobility of Griffin. Doesn't mean I think they are bad - in fact, I love the way they want to rely on a crushing run game and a punishing defense led by my 3rd favorite LB in the game (Fletcher), but I think it's reasonable if the OL struggles in Madden.
Does the Oline struggle at time with pass blocking? yes; but not to the extent that madden has them at since the update. Before I was getting sacked but the oline was able to give me enough time to try and make plays happen. Now I'm lucky to complete a 3 step drop before my 6 olinemen let in one of the other teams 4 rushers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #22
Rookie

reece420's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOGO head ray
The last update just messed up the redskins offense. Ratings appeared to be lowered across the offensive line; now its to the point where as soon as I take a three step drop I have three linemen in my face. This is combined with RG3's injury rating being lowered which makes for a violatile mixture when attempting to come from behind or having to make downfield plays. Before the update today I had none of these problems and the team played much like the playoff caliber team they are in real-life.

Screwing over the redskins; yep same Madden different year.
Yeah I hear you, thats why I do my own ratings, Donny really screwed us this year. And now that griffin is hurt I bet his injury rating will go down lol
Old 01-07-2013, 02:41 PM   #23
Rookie

StreetCarp's Arena

Griffin getting hurt all the time IS like real life, though.
Old 01-07-2013, 08:48 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetCarp
Griffin getting hurt all the time IS like real life, though.
He was only hurt twice this season; One against the falcons which was stupid on his part; and the second against the ravens whioch was a freak accident.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »