Home

What do you expect to hear tomorrow CCM Part 1

This is a discussion on What do you expect to hear tomorrow CCM Part 1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 10:49 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: What do you expect to hear tomorrow CCM Part 1

What I want to hear:
- New injury system similar to Head Coach 09
- Sim stats have been fixed and now represent real life (if this isn't in it will strongly affect whether I buy the game or not)
- Improved draft classes with more storyline players
- Greatly improved CPU logic
- TRANSACTION LOG
- Mock drafts that are completed by experts
- User big board so that we can set out the draft in game
- Expert big board
- Scouting to be revamped - Combine stats given etc
- In-game CPU logic improved (this is another big one for me)
- In game commentary represents storylines from around the league (i.e. noting that a player was the first overall pick in the draft, talking about stats throughout the season, winning streaks, losing streaks, last years performance, big offseason signings/losses)

What I expect to hear:
- Last year CCM was so bad, but don't worry we have fixed a lot of stuff (then proceed to outline said stuff in fluffy and exaggerated language)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #26
Rookie

btvs's Arena

OVR: 6

-New twitter feed, new people, new text. oh the joy.

-Fixed XP

-Added something new to scouting, but its really not new, just a different menu.

With the new systems around the corner, I don't think Madden 25 is going to be all that different from 13. They are most likely getting ready for Madden 15 on XBOX720 and PS4, JMO.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:13 PM   #27
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
The ability to work out free agents. Even if its something simple as a scouting report and maybe even add a physical to it from team doctors.

Live scores from other games similar to what NCAA did this year.

Unrestricted/restricted free agents.

The ability to sign undrafted free agents immediately after the drafts.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Unrestricted/restricted free agents.
The new CBA pretty much takes out restricted Free Agency since all rookies have to sign 4 year deals with 1st rounders having team options for the 5th year. The 2010 class was the last one under the old CBA and they just played their third year so after next season they'll be 4 seasons in giving them unrestricted status.

If they and undrafted free agency then restricted free agency could still be a need which would be cool. I guess real life UDFAs could reach restricted free agency in the game too.
Old 05-06-2013, 01:30 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 2

i think all they going talk about caual stuff lets face it casual stuff sell madden like causal sells cod each year

first off i like to have franchise co op so i can play with a friend online as team play but it our franchise like nhl13 did that be cool

i also like have a practice squad

more commish options

transaction log for signing free agents and cutting every player u cut i want postion as well first and last name so if stupid guy in my online ccm cuts someone and i boot him for cutting his whole team i can add everyoen back

create playbooks for ccm online one too

hold outs

when i draft rookies or sign someone free agent dont give them a player jersey that someone wearing or give them a fake number like 00
i try keep it like nfl i dont want see a wr wearing like a 5 for his jersey nubmer

have a option bring back madden 11 camera view from team play

talk about no more zigzaging or make wr and cb have make the same cut

make rating actually matter hate see all matters in madden is speed for alot players

injuries i hate seeing the same injuries over and over i had 1 season 5 players with the same injuries

i want wear and tear back as well

i want scouting for draft so stupid i use xp to see for his speed or his injury wow wish it just show numbers like speed bench press jumping etc like real nfl scouts and have stuff missing

i would love having palyers get suspended by nfl for off field problesm but doubt the nfl will allow ea put that in the game

this one for onlien ccm
my friend won sumperbowl and last 6 years he havent made the superbowl once and his goal each year says make the superbowl

make field goal like all pro football 2k8

i think that all right now havent thought about ccm mode to much to make a list

who ever said they want tatoos back i belive nfl wont allow ea put tatoos in
there game

thats it for now
Old 05-06-2013, 02:52 AM   #30
Banned

goravens2052's Arena

OVR: 3

I'm just hoping whatever I hear will be something that improves CFM. The fact it's called Connected FRANCHISE Mode is already getting me eager to go out and pre-order it. I skipped out on Madden 13, and so I'm hoping that Madden 25 CFM is better and warrants me to spend $60 on it.

What time is this info going to be released by the way?
Old 05-06-2013, 03:01 AM   #31
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeahawkNMD
The new CBA pretty much takes out restricted Free Agency since all rookies have to sign 4 year deals with 1st rounders having team options for the 5th year. The 2010 class was the last one under the old CBA and they just played their third year so after next season they'll be 4 seasons in giving them unrestricted status.

If they and undrafted free agency then restricted free agency could still be a need which would be cool. I guess real life UDFAs could reach restricted free agency in the game too.
There's usually a handful of udfa that make enough of an impact to warrant possibly getting signed by another team that leads to the other team getting draft pics. I would like the ability to resign a player anytime as well but have the ai be smart enough to known a bad deal. Also contracts need to have incentives in them as well. Milestones, games played, etc.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2
Old 05-06-2013, 03:48 AM   #32
Banned

OVR: 0

I expect pretty much nothing but fluff as they always do .

Im HOPING for much deeper defensive playbooks (why cant every play in the game be available in game ) , more realistic injuries , tony bruno style radio show would be great (really shouldve bulit on it ) , much deeper scouting , deeper draft info , PLAYER ASSIGNMENTS are a MUST !!!!! there are a ton more that i could think of and/or have been said but these to ME are most important .
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »