Home

Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Revealed)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Revealed) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #57
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Reveale

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovejoyOTF
i wouldn't suggest it'd be in a place to be skippable.
that would mean its just a voice over
Old 06-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #58
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Reveale

im glad they got more face scans in for the rookies from last yr ....curious about the new sideline reporter. also glad they worked on the cmp play calling as well now maybe they wont make dumb play calls this yr like they did in 13.
Old 06-01-2013, 09:31 PM   #59
Rookie

playajay98's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
CPU play calling and clock management info is a must...
What he said but also INSIDE SuperSim. It was impossible to take over a player career on defense in CCM because every time your offense was on the field, a 3 and out would take 30 seconds off the clock. The play calling and clock management was even worse late in games. Please ask if SuperSim was touched.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:22 PM   #60
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Icon6 Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details, New Sideline Reporter Added (Name Not Reveale

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Im not excited about the sideline reporter.. I feel like its just going to be some person alternating the same lines every game and after a few dozen games ill be spamming the X button everytime to skip it.
In the podcast Mike Young said they're trying to get away from talking about things that happened in the nfl last year and more on what is happening in your league right now.
Old 06-01-2013, 10:35 PM   #61
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by californ14
The whole rush over the Uniform correction question was disappointing in both the narrowing of the question and the answer....

Started nice and broad, asking if uniform errors had been corrected, to specifically asking about the Bears orange pants being fixed to navy blue...The reply was lacking in confidence and knowledge, and to suggest they are fast in fixing such uniform errors was an outright lie....smh

Hope at least metallic colors like the 49ers, saints, raiders, lions, etc etc, actually look gold or silver instead of matte, primer-ish...
if my bears STILL have Orange as the default away uniforms im gonna lose it for real...happy to hear they tweaked the zoom cam hopefully like 2 clicks up and one or two clicks tilted forward
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2013, 11:38 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 0

Hopefully, the sideline reporter does injury reports in-game and interviews the player of the game. And regarding both -

Hopefully, the reporter actually tells you the injury sustained by a CPU player and how long he'll be out instead of just the user team. Hopefully, its not Simms updating injuries because he was wrong more times than right.

And player of the game return INT TD glitch better be eliminated. I had a game with Gore over 150 yards and 3 tds in the Super Bowl but it was Culliver who was the Super Bowl MVP because he returned an INT for a TD.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #63
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

I think the sideline reporter could be someone like Melissa Stark. NFL Network connection as well as a former Madden connection there. I don't think it will be something that will be skippable, I think it will just be a voice-over like it used to be where they just go to the sideline at the beginning of the game and halftime to give you the coaches thoughts, injury reports and what not. It was done fairly well before, so if they expanded upon what was being said and made it concise and not drawn out, I think it could be very successful.
Old 06-01-2013, 11:47 PM   #64
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 25 Presentation Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
if my bears STILL have Orange as the default away uniforms im gonna lose it for real...happy to hear they tweaked the zoom cam hopefully like 2 clicks up and one or two clicks tilted forward
I asked that question for the bears fans, he said it would be fixed. He said they were just going off the style guide that nike gave them last year, the developers didnt choise the color schemes for the new nike uniforms and Nike made some uniform changes prior to the start of the season. I'm a packers fan by the way, but I know that was important to the Bears fans out there.

Last edited by jpdavis82; 06-02-2013 at 12:02 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »